㊽. Pillow Fort

Type: F L U F F

Prompt: On an overcast day y/n and y/bf decide to build a pillow fort.

Word Count: 484

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

The sky was tinged with shades of gray. The overcast sky has brought a chilly breeze along wit it. Today was definitely an inside day. And inside say that was perfect for building a fort.

"I've got the blankets." Y/bf held a mountain of blankets in his arms.

"Perfect! This is going to be so fun!"

Y/bf placed the blankets over the chairs you had set up, making the perfect fort. After the outside was done it was time to work on the best part, the inside! Promptly ran to your room, grabbing some fairy lights (shhhhhh pretend you have some lying around) and your laptop.

"That's perfect!" Y/bf exclaimed, grabbing the lights from your hands. tying the fairy lights around the edge of the fort, perfectly illuminating the inside.

"Oh, I also got my laptop for movies." You inform, holding up your laptop.

"This is going to be so fun." Y/bf grins, guiding you inside the fort.

"What should we watch?" You ask, placing your laptop in between you and y/bf.

"I'm good with anything, as long as you are here." He cheesily admits, wrapping his arm around you.

"You're too cute."

"No, you're the cute one." Y/bf cooed, resting his head in the crook of your neck.

After scrolling through Netflix the two of you decided on a Classic Disney movie, Beauty and the beast. (Do sue don't sue me). You pushed play, then laid down in y/bfs arms.
The newly distant sound of rain pattering on the window, the warmth of y/bfs arms and the numerous blankets surrounding you, your favorite Disney movie playing in the background, everything was perfect.

"Ah I love this part," Y/bf said, as the classic dance scene began.

"Me too, it's so romantic." You agree, watching Belle take the beast's hand. They had just gotten to the end of the stairs when y/bf paused the movie.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?"

"Follow me, I have an idea." He says, motioning for you to follow.

Together you walked out to the middle of the living room before he placed the laptop down.
After pressing the play button he held his hand out.

"May I have this dance?"

"You may."

Y/bf placed one hand on your waist, the other holding your hand. Gently you started swaying, throwing in an occasional twirl. It was absolutely perfect, just like in the movie. Once the song came to a close you rested your head on y/bfs shoulder as he gently swayed from side to side.

"You're such a dork, I love it." You teased.

"Love you too." He playfully scoffs, planting a kiss on the top of your head.

Hope you enjoyed it! Love you all! :) XX