①⑤③. Airplane Rides

Hope you guys like it 😬💕 Please send in some requests if you'd like! I also have my first day of school today.. yay 😂💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: y/bf comforts y/n on their plane ride.

Word Count: 774

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Okay, we have about an hour until we have to be at gate 8," Y/BF informed, his fingers interlocked with yours as you walked into the bustling airport.

Late one night, the idea of a much-needed vacation had struck you and Y/BF. You both craved a destination to unwind and relish quality time together.

"I'm so nervous," you mumbled, seeking comfort in Y/BF's reassuring hand as you stood in line, waiting for your turn at the metal detectors.

"Hey, don't be nervous. I'll be right beside you. Just think, in a few short hours, it will be just me, you, and the ocean," he assured, lifting your chin with a gentle touch so your eyes met.

As you proceeded through security, you tried to quell the anxiety, shifting your focus away from the upcoming flight. Flying had never been a major fear of yours until one of your close friends had been in a small plane crash, though luckily emerging unharmed. Strangely, it wasn't the entire flight but just the takeoff that bothered you.
After getting through security, you and Y/BF started the walk towards gate 8, your fingers intertwined, a silent reassurance.

"I'm so excited to have some quality alone time with you," Y/BF grinned, planting a soft kiss below your ear while you waited at the gate.

"Me too," you sighed, making an effort to hide your nervousness.

However, Y/BF knew you well enough to sense your unease. He immediately noticed your anxiety.

"Hey, I promise it will be okay," Y/BF cooed, tenderly kissing the back of your hand.

"I know, but what if something goes wrong with the plane? I couldn't bear to lose you," you choked, tears welling up in your eyes.

"The plane is perfectly safe, millions of people fly every day," he reassured, successfully easing your worries.

"Yeah, but what will I do during the hours we're on the plane?" you asked, your gaze nervously darting towards the aircraft through the window.

"You can talk with me or take a nap, and I'll give you one of my sweatshirts if you'd like."

"That sounds good," you agreed.

Y/BF retrieved his suitcase from under the chair, rummaging through his clothes until he found a sweatshirt.

"Here you are, princess," Y/BF said, handing you the cozy garment.

"Thank you so much, Y/BF. I sometimes feel like such a burden, but you always take care of me," you sighed, holding his sweatshirt in your lap.

"Y/N, you are not a burden. I love taking care of you. You've always looked out for me; it's what we're meant to do for each other," Y/BF said, his hand gently resting on your thigh.

Without uttering another word, you simply smiled as you nestled your head on his shoulder. Soon, an announcement from the intercom confirmed that your gate was boarding.

"It's okay; you've got this," Y/BF encouraged, giving your hand a reassuring squeeze.

Taking a deep breath, you took the first steps onto the plane, Y/BF following closely. After finding your seats and settling in, you pulled his shirt over your head. Following the safety demonstration from the flight attendant, the plane was ready for takeoff, taxiing down the runway before soaring into the sky.

"I can't do this, Y/BF; I'm so weak," you whispered, your face hidden in your hands.

"You're not weak; you're one of the bravest people I know. I'll be right here beside you, guiding you through it," Y/BF whispered softly.

"Remember the time I chased you with a spider?" Y/BF asked, shifting your attention from the anxiety of the takeoff.

"Yeah, it scared me half to death," you admitted, the tension slightly breaking with a hint of laughter.

"I'm sorry about that," he said, regret in his eyes.

"It's okay; now it's just one more funny story we share," you said, hardly realizing that the plane had successfully taken off.

"Look, Y/N, we're up in the air. You did it!" Y/BF exclaimed, pointing out the window to the ground below.

"I couldn't have done it without you," you confessed, leaning comfortably into his supportive embrace.

Now, with the plane in flight, you could finally begin your long-awaited and much-needed relaxing vacation together.

Hope that was alright!! 💕 thanks so so much for reading, I appreciate every one of you!!