⑩. Halloween

I know Halloween was so long ago but I had this draft and decided to just continue it! Also sorry about the ending, I didn't know how to end it :/ Leave me some requests as I think you can tell I'm out of ideas.

Type: Fluff

Prompt: On Halloween night y/bf decides to surprise y/n by bringing her a treat-filled gift basket! Y/n of course is absolutely excited to receive this gift, the two of them than spending the rest of the evening watching classic  Halloween movies.

Word Count: 477

✦•·····················•✦•····················•✦

On Halloween night, your excitement bubbled as you decided to skip the usual trick-or-treating and parties with friends in favor of a cozy evening in, filled with candy and Netflix. Life had been chaotic lately, and you needed some well-deserved downtime.

As you were about to press play on the TV, a sudden thump at the door grabbed your attention. Thinking it was trick-or-treaters, you grabbed a big bowl of candy and made your way to the door. To your surprise, it wasn't little kids but your y/bf, holding a large orange basket.

"Hey y/n! Happy Halloween!" he greeted, stepping inside.

You couldn't help but inquire, "Y/bf, what's all this?" pointing to the basket brimming with Halloween treats.

"It's a spooky surprise," he chuckled, eagerly handing you the basket.

Inside, you discovered an array of festive goodies – scary movies, cozy socks, a hoodie, and plenty of your favorite candies.

"Y/bf, you're incredible!" you exclaimed, rushing to hug him.

He grinned, raising your chin to meet his eyes. "You're the best, cutie."

"Now, how about we snuggle up and enjoy some of these movies?" y/bf suggested, gesturing to the assortment.

"Yes!" you shouted, practically pulling him into the living room.

After turning on the TV, y/bf settled on the couch, enveloping you in his arms and planting a tender kiss on your head.

"Hey y/n, I know I got this candy for you, but do you mind if I have one?" he sheepishly requested.

"Of course not, you don't need to ask. What's mine is yours," you assured him, handing him a generous handful of candy, adding a few extra pieces with a sweet smile.

"That's thoughtful, but I'm supposed to be taking care of you, after all, you're my girlfriend."

You replied with a playful grin, "How about we take care of each other?"

"Deal."

The remainder of the night was spent indulging in candy and watching Halloween movies, wrapped up in each other's company.

Sorry, that wasn't too good! I'll try and get back into the swing of things!