⑧①. Sleepy Car Rides

Requested by @Psyco_Tara 😁😛

Type: Fluff

Prompt (s):"Please don't go." & "You fell asleep on my arm and I didn't want to wake you."

Word Count: 365

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

The last thing you remember was driving home after your date with y/bf, resting your head against one of his arms while he drove with the other. After that, it was a blur.

"Where are we?" You stretch, opening your drowsy eyes to reveal the desolate road ahead.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. Uhm I don't actually know." Y/bf admitted.

"How did you get lost? It was only a 30-minute drive."

"You fell asleep on my arm and I didn't want to wake you."

"That's so sweet But it's getting late, aren't you tired?"

"Not with you." He winked, earning a playful punch from you.

After remaining in silence for a few minutes you eventually decided it was time to head home.

"Could you take me home, I'm really sleepy." You ask, rubbing your watery eyes.

"Please don't go." He pouted.

"I love spending time with you, even if we aren't talking I love it. Just being with you is all I want." He added, reaching out for your hand.

"Oh ok, I'll stay a bit." You smirk, laying your head on his shoulder.

"You know I just can't believe that I'm here with you right now."

"What do you mean?"

"Like 3 years ago I had the biggest crush on you but thought I had no chance, and now here I am." He smiled, resting his head against yours.

"You're forgetting I had a crush on you too. Never in a thousand years would I have thought I'd be none other than y/bfs girlfriend." You add, recollecting the distant memory.

"The only regret I have is I wish I talked to you sooner, then we'd have more time together."

"Hey we still have forever together and I look forward to every minute. " You cooed, kissing his cheek.

"That just made my heart skip a beat because that's all I've ever wanted in life, a forever with you." Y/bf flushed, grinning ear to ear.

"You have no idea."

Hope that was alright! Love u all!!!