㉓. Stressed

Type: Fluff, per usual 😛

Prompt: After y/n has a stressful day y/bf is right there to comfort her

Word Count: 562

✦•·····················•✦•··················•✦

Today had been the most stressful day. You had a mountain of homework, your friend group was embroiled in drama, and everything seemed to be going wrong.

"Hey, y/n, wanna come to my house after school?" Y/bf asked, the two of you strolling out of school.

"I'd love to, but I have so much to do," you explained, stressing as you mentally counted all the tasks on your to-do list.

"That's alright. Maybe I could come over later," he grinned, wrapping his arm around your lower back.

"For sure! That would be amazing."

Soon enough, you parted ways, continuing your walk home alone.

"Hey, hon, how was school?" Your mom asked as you entered the kitchen.

"Eh, okay, I guess. I'm just really stressed," you admitted, grabbing a snack from the fridge.

"Aw, I'm sorry," she said sympathetically, pulling her suitcase from the closet.

"Wait, where are you going?" You asked, slinging your backpack off your shoulder.

"Oh, did you forget? Dad and I are heading out on our business trip today. All the other kids are at sleepovers, so you have the house to yourself," she reminded, pulling you into a quick hug.

"I'll miss you! And make sure to behave!" She called out before hurrying off.

You sighed and made your way out of the kitchen to your room. Spreading out all your books on your bed, you tried to decide where to start. Math wasn't your strongest subject, so you decided to tackle it first.

...

"Ugh, I hate this," you groaned, slamming the math book shut.

You decided it would be best to shoot y/bf a quick text. After all, math was his strongest subject.

"Hey, y/bf, do you have the answer to number four?"

Within a few minutes, your phone buzzed.

"Yeah, it's 18. :)" he responded, bringing a smile to your face.

You texted him a quick thank you and got straight back to work.

With math finished but history still looming over you, you were completely engrossed in your work until your phone buzzed again. You looked at your phone to see a text from y/bf.

"Hey y/n, is it a good time to come over?"

"Hey! Sorry, I'm really stressed with all my homework right now! :("

"Oh, I'm sorry! Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Aw, you are so sweet!! No, I'm good right now. I love you," you texted back.

An hour had passed, and you eventually finished your homework. That should have calmed you down, but you were still anxious about all the tension with your friends. Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

...

"Y/bf? What are you doing here?"

"Just helping my babe out," he chimed, lugging a giant bag through the open front door.

"Woah, what's with the bag?"

Inside were snacks as well as drinks, not to forget an entire box of your favorite bath bombs!

"All this, for me?" You gasped, butterflies filling your stomach.

"Who else?" He chuckled, kissing your cheek.

"Oh, y/bf, thank you!" You cried, throwing your arms around him.

"No problem. Now let's go and get a bath running," he said with a smirk.

Hope you enjoyed!! Let me know if you want a part two!! 💕