①④③. Pillow Mountain

I hope you all enjoy!! This was just a random thing I thought of.  Leave me some requests! (I'm going on vacay soon and need to catch up on requests) 💕 Love you all!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: A rainy day that results in an adventure to pillow mountain ;)

Word Count: 393

                                                                         ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

On a rainy afternoon, with the gloomy weather outside, you and y/bf decided to tackle some apartment chores. You took on the task of doing the dishes, while y/bf began with the laundry. After washing dishes for nearly an hour, you had completed your task and decided to check in on y/bf.
Walking into your room, you were met with a mountain of pillows and blankets piled up at the foot of your bed.

"Y/bf," you groaned, exhaustion evident in your voice.

Feeling tired after the long dishwashing session, you thought of taking a quick power nap and laid down on top of the pillow mountain. As you settled in, you heard a small voice coming from beneath the pillows and blankets.

"Hey, I'm in here," muffled y/bf's voice.

"Y/bf? What are you doing?" You gasped, jumping off the bed to get a better look.

Raising a few pillows, you saw y/bf lying right underneath, a smile on his face as he saw you.

"I was cold, and the sheets were fresh out of the dryer, so I laid down underneath them. I guess I fell asleep," he explained, emerging from the pile.

"You're so cute. Why didn't you ask me to come cuddle with you?" you asked, faking a pout.

"I wanted to ask you, but you seemed busy," he explained, extending his arms out for you.

"I'll never be too busy for you," you cooed, wrapping your arms around his torso.

"Can you come take a nap with me now?" he pleaded, laying his head on top of yours.

"Absolutely."

Y/bf led you over to the bed, pulling you on top of his chest as you both laid down. He kissed your forehead as you nestled your head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm so lucky to have you; I love you," he cooed, running his hand through your hair.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Hope that was ok!! Sorry it was short!Love you all so much! 💕