①②⓪. "Can't You See, I Love You." (Crush)

Requested by @PoetThePhillip_! Thanks for the adorable request!!! I hope you enjoy!!

Y/cf: Your Crushes Friend

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/c meets up with an old friend (Inviting y/n along) who consistently flirts with him, y/n eventually storming out. Y/c goes after her to soon hear y/n express her feelings for him.

Word Count: 523

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Everyone assumes being stuck in the friend zone is bad, but you know what's worse? Being stuck in the best friend zone. Today, y/c was meeting up with an old friend and had invited you along, as you were his 'Best Friend.'

"I haven't seen her in years!" Y/c exclaimed as you walked to the restaurant.

"I'm so excited for you," you lied, feigning a smile.

Once you arrived, she immediately noticed him, running up to hug him.

"Y/c! Look at you, so handsome!" She squealed, studying his face.

"Oh, thank you," he blushed, making your stomach upset.

"This is my best friend, y/n," he introduced.

"Hi, nice to meet you," you greeted, extending your hand.

"Don't be so formal, bring it in! Any friend of y/c is a friend of mine," she revealed, pulling you in for a quick hug.

You then took your seats, y/c sitting in front of his friend and you beside him. While they both reminisced about their many childhood memories together, you couldn't help but feel apprehensive, watching them both get on incredibly well.

Soon the subject of dating came up.

"So, y/c, you seeing anyone?" Y/cf asked, eying him down from across the table.

"Well, not at the moment. What about you?" He asked, nervously playing with his thumbs.

"No, but I hope to soon," she winked, sending a not-so-innocent signal.

"I'll be right back," you abruptly stated, faking a smile before excusing yourself from the table.

"Wait, y/n, where are you going?" Y/c asked, grabbing your hand.

"Just to the restroom."

"Okay, hurry back!" He exclaimed while you ran to the 'bathroom.'

You moved out of the front doors of the restaurant, walking a few feet before sitting down under a tree. Bringing your knees into your chest, you began to cry, laying your head on your knees.
You had been sitting there for 10 minutes before you heard your name being called.

"Y/n? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing," you sniffed, putting on yet another fake smile.

"Y/n, something's obviously wrong; you're crying," he stated, sitting down beside you.

"Please tell me."

"It's not that easy," you revealed, still hiding your face behind your knees.

"What's difficult about it?"

"Y/c, can't you see, I love you!" You shouted, tears clouding your vision once again.

Without warning, he gently lifted up your chin, kissing you on the lips. You kissed back with no hesitation.

"Y/n, I love you too, I have since the day we met," Y/c smiled, breaking the kiss.

"You do?"

"I've never loved anyone as much as I love you."

After that day, y/c was now y/bf.

Hope you liked it!! Leave me any request!