⑦②. "I Love You"

This adorable idea was requested by 80sand90senthusiast hope its good!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: During y/n and y/bfs first lazy day y/bf tells her he loves her for the first time.

                                                              ✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

Today was a small milestone in your relationship with y/bf; it was your first lazy day together. Y/bf had invited you over to his house to cuddle and watch some movies, and boy were you nervous! It was also the first time he'd see you in sweats with no makeup.

"Hey, y/n!" Y/bf greeted, pulling you into his arms.

"Hi! I'm so excited," you said, wrapping your arms around him.

"You look beautiful as always," he smiled, checking you out as you walked inside his place.

"Thank you!"

"What movie should we watch?" Y/bf questioned, sitting down on the couch.

"Ooo, do you have 'Coco'?" you requested, sitting down next to him.

"Yeah! It's a really good movie," he revealed, scrolling over to the movie with the remote.

Once the movie started, y/bf slowly wrapped his arm around you, and you nuzzled into his side. Halfway through the movie, you could see y/bf staring at you.

"Are you okay?" you asked, looking at y/bf's timid face.

"Uh, yeah, I just... I wanted to, uh, tell you that I love you," he stammered.

"I love you too," you smiled, butterflies overflowing in your stomach.

"I just wanted to tell you I loved you for the first time without stuttering, but I failed," he grumbled.

"Hey, you didn't fail! You did it perfectly!" you smiled, leaning into him.

"I love you," you cooed.

"I love you more," he smiled, kissing your head.

Sorry if that was too short! 😬💕