①②④. Dinner Date

Hope you guys enjoy this little thing! Let me know what you think! Love you all 💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf cooks a homemade meal for y/n, sadly ending in disaster

Word Count: 535

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Ooo, y/bf, it looks amazing!" You gasped, stepping outside to find a beautifully set table, complete with candles.

Tonight, y/bf had decided to cook a meal for two, arranging a table outside for a romantic dinner under the stars.

"Here you are, Ma'am," y/bf grinned, pulling out the chair for you.

"Thank you, kind sir," you replied, taking your seat.

As you settled in, he placed a basket of rolls in the middle of the table.

"To start us off."

"Did you make these?" you asked, quite surprised.

He nodded, grabbing a knife and buttering his roll. You followed suit and took a big bite. The roll was absolutely delicious, with a crunchy exterior and a soft inside.

"This is amazing! You have a real talent!" you complimented, savoring another bite of the delicious roll.

The two of you engaged in conversation, feeling as if the rest of the world had faded away.

"I never knew I could be so in love," y/bf cooed, reaching out to rest his hand on yours.

"I never knew I'd be lucky enough to have a guy like you," you smiled, gently squeezing his hand.

At that moment, nothing else seemed to matter, until you noticed black smoke rising from the kitchen.

"Y/bf!" you screamed, pointing at the billowing smoke.

"Oh no! I forgot about the food in the oven!" he yelled, stumbling into the table before rushing into the house.

In his haste, he knocked over the candles, causing the tablecloth to catch fire.

"Y/bf, I need more water!" you shouted, pouring your glasses of water onto the flames.

After getting the oven under control, y/bf hurried back outside with a bucket of water, drenching you and the remaining fire.

"Thanks," you grumbled, looking down at your soaked dress.

"I'm so sorry! Come upstairs; you can borrow some of my clothes," he apologized, leading you up to his room.

In his closet, he picked out some sweatpants and a sweatshirt for you to change into while he tackled the cleanup. When you returned downstairs, you found everything had been tidied up, and y/bf was lounging on the sofa, watching TV.

"Wow, you cleaned up fast," you noted, taking a seat beside him.

"Yeah, I just ordered some pizza if that's okay."

"Oh, that's perfectly fine,"

You both remained on the couch until the pizza delivery arrived. Y/bf paid the delivery person before bringing the box over to you on the couch, sitting down beside you.

"I'm sorry I ruined dinner. I just wanted to surprise you," he sighed, looking down.

"Hey, you didn't ruin it! You don't need to worry about surprising me; you gave me an unforgettable night," you laughed, causing him to smile.

"Thanks for understanding,"

"No problem, and it wasn't your fault," you replied, snuggling into his side.

The two of you spent the rest of the night eating pizza and laughing at the earlier dinner mishap.

Hope that was alright!! 💕