①⑤⑨. "Stop Hogging The Blankets."

Cute lil thing I thought of after my boyfriend stole all the covers from me last night and I almost froze to death. 💀😂
Hope you guys like it!! Please leave me some requests if you'd like 💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Read the title ;)

Word Count: 526

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The night was especially chilly, a sure sign that autumn was in full swing. As the cold air seeped into your room, you and Y/BF sought refuge in the warmth of your bed, bundled up and hoping to soon drift into peaceful slumber.

"We have three blankets, and I'm still cold," you whispered, a shiver running through your body as you snuggled even closer to Y/BF.

Y/BF, always the comforting presence, cooed, "Aww, come here," as he enveloped you in the protective circle of his arms.

"That's much better, thank you," you sighed, sinking into his embrace, your body relaxing as you absorbed his warmth.

As Y/BF held you close, your initial chill began to fade into the background, and the cold air outside became an afterthought.

Little did you know that, as you both peacefully slumbered, Y/BF had somehow found himself on the other side of the bed, clutching all three blankets to himself. When you awoke in the middle of the night, you found yourself shivering, your skin covered in goosebumps.
Glancing to the other side, you spotted Y/BF cocooned within the blankets, a sigh escaping your lips. Groggily, you decided to take matters into your own hands. Tugging gently at the covers, you managed to pull a small portion over yourself.
Sighing, you resigned yourself to your tiny corner of warmth and attempted to drift back to sleep. But not even five minutes later, Y/BF unconsciously yanked the blankets away from you once again, leaving you exposed to the frigid night air.
Reluctant to wake him up, you gently tugged at the blankets once more, finally managing to snuggle underneath their protective layer.

"Stop hogging the blankets," you grumbled, gently tugging on Y/BF's arm.

A sleepy yawn escaped Y/BF as he rubbed the remnants of sleep from his eyes. "Hmm? What's going on?"

"You're hogging the blankets, and I'm freezing!"

"Oh, Y/N, I'm so sorry! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" he asked, disentangling himself from the blanket cocoon he'd constructed.

You admitted, "You looked so peaceful, and I didn't want to be a bother."

"Y/N, you're never a bother, and I don't ever want you to be cold," Y/BF explained, draping nearly the entire blanket over you.

"But you need some blanket too," you pointed out.

Y/BF chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Well, I guess I'll have to move closer," he said, pulling you close against his chest.

As you nestled against Y/BF's warmth, you couldn't help but feel a surge of affection. "Goodnight," you whispered, fatigue settling in as you rested your head on his chest.

"Goodnight, I love you," Y/BF replied, his arms wrapped securely around you, ensuring that both of you would stay warm and cozy throughout the rest of the night.

Hope that was ok!! 😬💕