㉖. Nightmare

Hey hope you guys enjoy it! Please leave any requests below!

Type: Sad at first? ends in fluff

Prompt: Y/n has a nightmare and y/bfs helps :)

✦•·····················•✦•··················•✦

"Y/n, please go. I love them," y/bf explained, wrapping his arm around the unfamiliar girl.

"What do you mean?!" You cried, your stomach in knots at the sight.

"You heard me. I don't love you anymore. They are way more attractive and have a better personality, better everything," he smirked, pulling the new girl closer to his chest.

Your heart shattered, and a wave of nausea washed over you as those words replayed in your mind: "I don't love you."

...

"Y/n, wake up!" Y/bf begged, shaking you awake. Instantly, you sat up in a cold sweat, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Are you okay?" Y/bf asked, concern evident in his voice.

"Oh, um, just a... bad dream," you muttered.

"A bad dream? You were thrashing around and crying!"

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. I'm just glad you're okay. Can I ask what happened?"

"You... you left me for someone more attractive, someone better than me. And you said you didn't love me anymore..."

"Oh, y/n, I would never leave you. Well, apart from in your dreams," he chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm so lucky to have you in my life, and I'd never want you to leave."

Tears welled up in your eyes, and you sniffled, wiping them away.

"Oh, uh... was it something I said?" Y/bf asked tentatively.

"Yes... Thank you," you muttered, pulling him into a tight hug.

Eventually, you settled down in y/bf's comforting embrace.

"Goodnight, y/n. I love you," he hummed, letting out a small yawn.

"I love you too."

Hope that wasn't awful! I wrote this before going to bed so it's not my best work! Make sure and leave a request! 💕