①③⓪. Caught In The Rain

Requested by @Lokiness_19, hope you like it!
Let me know what you guys want to see more of, Fluff, angst, etc. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: as the title says, dancing in the rain 😂

Word Count: 442

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

This week, your parents were out of town, taking the family car with them on their trip. Since y/bf was a year older than you, they allowed him to stay over and drive you to and from school.
After what felt like an eternity, school was finally dismissed. You patiently waited on the school steps, anticipating y/bf to pick you up. Glancing up, you saw y/bf walking down the sidewalk, waving as he approached.

"Hi, y/n!" He greeted, holding his arms open.

"Hi! Where's your car?"

"I decided it'd be nice to walk, then I could spend some time with my girl," he replied.

Together, you walked down the sidewalk, with storm clouds creeping up on the horizon. Before you could point them out, it began to pour rain, leaving you both soaked.

"C'mon, y/n, let's run!" Y/bf laughed, grabbing your hand before sprinting.

You both ran the rest of the way home, hand in hand, in the pouring rain.

"I should've brought my car," y/bf chuckled, stepping into the warm house.

"It would've been nice not to run in these boots," you sighed, pointing down at your shoes (clarifying that they were fashionable boots, not snow boots).

"I'm freezing, let's go get changed," y/bf suggested, motioning for you to join him.

Once you reached your room, y/bf sat on your bed, allowing you to get changed in the privacy of your closet. Since it was already quite late in the day, you decided to change into your comfy clothes, with no plans of going anywhere else.
Walking out of your closet, you saw y/bf, shirtless and lying on your bed.

"Where's your shirt?" you asked, crawling onto the bed beside him.

"I decided to go without. I know you like me like this," he smirked, motioning to his bare chest.

"Well, I can't disagree,"

"Could we cuddle? I've been so lonely without you," he cooed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear before kissing your lips.

"Mhm," you nodded, smiling as he laid his head on your chest, drawing shapes on your stomach as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"We should get caught in the rain more often,"

"There's no one I'd rather get stuck in the rain with,"

Hope that was alright! Give me some requests! I love you all!