⑥⑦. I'll Help You.

This is combined request by @louloubeautybbb and @zoie1929 I decided to combine the two as they were quite similar, hope it's not too bad 😬💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: After having an awful day at school y/c cant help but notice you're not your happy self. Then he decides to make it his mission to make you happy.

Word Count:

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

"Uhm, I'll, uh... see ya, guys," you said to your "friends," pushing open the school doors.

They didn't answer, just giving you a snotty look. You quickly ran out of the school, feeling tears well up in your eyes. Your friends had, out of the blue, decided to completely turn their backs on you, leaving you friendless.

Walking home, you tried calling your mom, hoping she was available to talk to you. Just as you expected, she didn't answer, her prerecorded voicemail playing through the phone. You thought about calling your dad, but you knew he was busy at work.

Opening the door to an empty house, you quickly removed your shoes and headed to your room to do some homework. Your teachers had assigned pages upon pages of homework over the weekend, something they never did.

Before you could even write your name on the paper, you heard a knock at the door. Peeking out the window, you saw y/c holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand, his backpack still on. Taking a deep breath, you opened the door to be greeted by your good friend, and crush, y/c's warm smile.

"Hey, y/n. I know it's a bit odd for me to just show up at your house," he nervously laughed. "But I, uh, realized you seem to be really down lately, and I just wanted to bring you a little something, hoping you might want to talk."

"Oh, y/c, that'd be great. And thank you! They are so beautiful!" you exclaimed, examining the brightly colored flowers.

You led y/c into the living room, taking a seat across from him on the couch.

"So, y/n, what's been going on? Why are you feeling so sad recently?" y/c asked, sympathetically smiling.

"Is it that obvious?" you sighed, still trying to wrap your mind around the fact that y/c brought you flowers and was in your house.

"Well, you don't seem like the happy girl you usually are," he explained.

You immediately felt your heart skip a beat, realizing he had been watching you long enough to notice you were sad.

"Well, my friends just suddenly turned their backs on me for no reason, and my parents are too busy with work to help me. Not to mention all the homework I was assigned today," you sighed, holding back tears.

"Oh, y/n, how could anyone turn their back on you? You're amazing! And don't worry about your parents; I'll help you if you'd like," he smiled, sending butterflies in your stomach.

"I'd love for you to help me," you blushed.

"Okay, let's get started with that homework, then we can talk about the whole friend thing," he said, pulling books from his backpack.

Y/c helped you with all of your homework, complimenting you almost every minute.

"Wow, y/n, you're so smart, I think I need your help!" he shouted, writing an answer down on his paper.

"Thank you, but you're way smarter!" you giggled, playfully nudging his shoulder.

Y/c laughed before nudging you back. After talking for a little while, the two of you finally finished the homework, having tons of fun along the way.

"So now that that's done, we can talk about your friends," y/c said, putting the books back in his backpack.

"What happened?" he asked, moving to sit next to you on the couch.

"Well, when that new girl moved in, they all immediately loved her, then they just stopped talking to me," you said, recalling the painful memory. "It's just like I'll never be good enough for them," you sighed, looking at your feet.

"Y/n, look at me," y/c said, lifting your chin up. "You are absolutely stunning, super smart, and extremely talented. And if those friends can't see that, then they don't deserve you," he stated, staring into your eyes.

You couldn't believe it. Not only did y/c call you super smart and talented, but he also called you stunning.

"Oh, you're too kind," you flushed, fidgeting with your fingers.

"It's the truth, y/n. You are absolutely amazing."

You both sat there in silence, not sure what to say next.

"Y/n, there's something I need to tell you," y/c said, breaking the silence.

"What is it?"

"Well, y/n... I, uh... I like you," he said, extremely embarrassed.

"Really?" you questioned, smiling ear to ear.

He nodded.

"Well, y/c, I like you too," you said.

Y/c moved in, pressing his lips onto yours. Time seemed to slow down as sparks flew through your entire body. You were finally kissing y/c.

"I've waited forever to do that," y/c chuckled, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"Me too," you smirked, laying your head on his shoulder.

You spent the rest of the evening watching movies together on the couch. And man, did it crush your friends to see you walk into school with a new boyfriend.

Ahh I had no idea how to end that! Hope you enjoyed!