⑨⑥. Carnival

Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what you would like to see next!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n and y/bf decide to head to the local carnival for a date night. Resulting in some great memories :)

Word Count: 648

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

"Let's go on the bumper cars!" you exclaimed, tugging on y/bf's hand.

"Okay, sounds like fun!" he replied with a smile, following you to the nearly empty line.

Tonight was your annual carnival date night, and you were both exceedingly excited, as the festival only came once a year.
Handing the worker your tickets, you both quickly took your seats in a bumper car, eager to ambush y/bf. Suddenly, a loud voice came over the intercom, and everyone quickly fell silent.

"3, 2, 1, Go!!"

Immediately, you sped towards y/bf, crashing into the side of his car.

"Hey! You're gonna pay for that!" he smirked, turning in your direction.

As you tried to drive away, you suddenly felt something crash into the back of your car, forcing you to slide off your seat. Spinning around, you saw y/bf, chuckling as he bumped your car again.

"Oh, you're so going to pay!" you gasped, swinging the steering wheel in his direction.

You both spent the rest of the ride trying to collide with each other, like a game of tag.

"That was fun," you happily said, linking your arm with his as you walked across the fairgrounds.

"Especially when I bumped into you three times in a row," he snickered, kissing your forehead.

Eventually, you came across a ring toss game with dozens of stuffed animals waiting to be won.

"Aw, look at that bear!" you exclaimed, pointing to the large stuffed animal.

"Well, let's go for it!" he said, pulling you to the booth.

"You're so sweet! But isn't that a little... cliché?" you asked, watching him hand the man a few dollars.

"Maybe, but I want to get it for you!" he insisted before tossing a ring onto a glass.

Y/bf turned out to be a natural at the game, managing to get all the rings onto the glasses in no time at all.

"We'll take that one," y/bf said, pointing to the big bear on the top shelf.

The man handed y/bf the bear, congratulating him before you both walked away.

"For you, m'lady," y/bf cooed, kissing the back of your hand before handing you the bear.

"Thank you, y/bf! I love it!" you beamed, hugging him tightly.

"Im so glad."

After playing a few more games, you both decided to end the night with a ride on the Ferris wheel.
Sitting down on the ride, you held the bear on your right, with y/bf on your left. Soon, the journey was off, and the chair gradually lifted you into the air. When you reached the top, you could see the entire carnival, with people going from ride to ride.

"This is amazing," you contently sighed, laying your head on y/bf's shoulder.

He nodded and planted a kiss on your temple. You were so content, the Ferris wheel gently carrying you up and down, the soothing summer night air filling your lungs, and y/bf at your side; everything felt perfect, like it was meant to be.
After getting off the Ferris wheel, y/bf drove you home and escorted you to the door, as he always did.

"Thanks for tonight, y/bf. I had an amazing time," you thanked, hugging him as you reached your front porch.

"No problem. I had an amazing time too," he beamed, his arms around you.

Y/bf slowly leaned in, kissing your lips.

"Have a good night, babe. I'll see you tomorrow," he smiled, breaking the kiss.

"Love you."

"Love you more," he smirked, walking down the steps to his car.

Hope u enjoyed! Love u allll!