⑤⑧. Hurt

(in this chapter let's say you broke your knee and y/bfs is taking care of you. And yes I said knee because that's a broken bone I can relate too 😂)
Hope you enjoy! Stay wonderful! 💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: After y/n breaks her knee, y/bf insists on staying over, helping y/n until her knee is healed.

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

"You know they gave me crutches for a reason," you laughed as y/bf carried you into your room.

"I'm not going to let my baby be in any pain; it's my job to help you," he smiled, carefully setting you down on your bed.

Unfortunately, you had broken your knee, leaving you stuck on bed rest for the rest of the month. But y/bf would be staying with you, so it wasn't all that bad.

"Okay, the doctor said to take these every 4 hours," y/bf said, holding up an orange pill bottle.

"Ugh, this sucks," you groaned, falling back onto your mountain of pillows.

"I know, honey, I wish I could trade spots with you," he cooed, planting a kiss on your forehead.

"I'll take the pain over seeing you in pain any day," you smiled, earning a warm smile from y/bf.

After taking your medicine, you started to get really drowsy. You decided to take a little nap, instantly falling asleep as your head hit the pillow. While you slept, y/bf thought it would be a good idea to head downstairs and get the dishes started.
You woke up to an empty room with the door cracked open, allowing you to hear y/bf washing dishes.

(Added this following part because it's funny and it happened to me 😂)

Standing up, you suddenly noticed the growing urge you had to pee. Using your crutches, you made your way to the bathroom, slowly sitting down on the seat.
Y/bf must've used the bathroom before you, as the toilet seat was up, sending you straight into the water.

"Y/bf!!! Help!" you called, swearing under your breath.

You heard the sound of y/bf's feet running up the stairs and to your door.

"Y/n, are you okay?! Where are you?" he called, bursting into your room.

"I'm fine. I'm in the bathroom," you said, feeling your cheeks turn red.

"Oh, y/n, what happened?" he chuckled, walking into the bathroom.

"Well, someone didn't put the toilet seat down," you teased, holding your hand out.

Y/bf managed to pull you out of the toilet and take you to your closet with minimal incident.

"Thanks for saving me, y/bf," you smiled, laying your head against his chest as he carried you down to dinner.

"No problem, wouldn't want you stuck in toilet water," he chuckled, putting you on the counter.

[After dinner]

"Wow, y/bf, that was amazing! Thank you!" you exclaimed, handing him your empty plate.

"You're welcome, m'lady," y/bf smiled, placing your plate in the sink.

Y/bf scooped you back up in his arms, carrying you back to your room.

"Now it's time for you to get some sleep," he said, placing a kiss on your forehead as he put you down.

"Could you lay with me?" you asked, holding your arms out.

"Of course, how could I say no to that face?" he chuckled, crawling under the blankets next to you.

He gently wrapped his arms around you, making sure your knee was comfortable and elevated.

"Thanks for taking care of me, I love you," you cooed, placing a kiss on y/bf's nose.

"Anything for you," he smiled, pulling you into his chest.