①①①. I Want To Write You A Song

^^ Listen To Song Up There (Really good song 10/10)

I was listening to "I want to write you a song" By One Direction and it got me thinking. (Shout out to all my fellow directioners out there!) Hope you enjoy and let me know if you'd like some more song based chapters. Love you all!! 💕

Type: fLuFf

Prompt: Basically y/bf writes a sing about y/n. It's better than just that I promise! 😂❤️

Word Count: 526

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The absence of Y/bf lying beside you unconsciously woke you from your sleep.

"Where is that boy?" You mumbled to yourself, sitting up to scan the room.

Your eyes scanned the dark room, but he was nowhere to be seen. Slowly, you left the warmth of the bed, tiptoeing into the hallway to search for Y/bf.
After taking a few steps outside of your room, you heard something in the living room, a melodic hum accompanying the strumming of guitar strings.

Curiously, you crept down the stairs, making no sound as you went to investigate. Reaching the living room, you saw the back of Y/bf's head, gently nodding along to the chords he played on the guitar.

"Y/bf? What are you doing?" You asked, the once still figure now jumping a bit.

"Y/n! You scared me!" He exclaimed, holding his hand against his now rapidly beating heart as he turned around.

"Sorry." You sympathetically smiled, resting your hands on his shoulders and kissing the top of his head.

"I was just, um, writing a song."

"A song? About what?" You asked, walking over to sit next to him.

"Uh, well, I was actually writing a song."

"A song? About what?"

"It's actually about you..."

"Really? You're so romantic." You blushed, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Would you like to hear it?" He asked, nervously smiling.

"Of course! I'd be honored!" You exclaimed, resting your chin on your hands.

(Pssst, this is the part where you play the song and pretend he's singing it to you.)

As he began to sing, you couldn't help but feel your heart melt. The way he thought about you was adorable.

"I want to write you a song, one as beautiful as you are sweet. And just a hint of pain for the feeling that I get when you are gone, I want to write you a song."

He continued to sing your special song, each line making your heart flutter, especially the last one.

"I want to write you a song, one to make your heart remember me. So any time I'm gone, you can listen to my voice and sing along, I want to write you a song."

Finishing his song, Y/bf concluded, and you both sat in silence, you in complete awe.

"How is it?" Y/bf asked, nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

"Y/bf... It's was amazing! Thank you!" You cried, throwing your arms around Y/bf.

"I'm glad you liked it," he sighed in relief, hugging you back.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now, what do you say we go back to sleep?"

Hope that was alright!!