㊱. Under The Stars

ahhh this sucked... Well I hope you somehow enjoy it  !

Type: Fluff

Prompt: As y/n and y/bf are hanging out late one night they decide to go stargazing on y/bfs trampoline.

Word Count: 279

✦•·····················•✦•···············•✦

You were hanging out at y/bf's house on a Friday night, savoring the togetherness, but it felt like there was nothing to do.

"Y/bf, I'm bored," you whined, plopping down next to him on the bed.

"Well, what should we do?" He asked, turning to face you.

"If I knew, I wouldn't have asked."

"True. Maybe we could... go jump on the trampoline?"

"Yes! We could even sleep on the trampoline!" You exclaimed, excitedly jumping off the bed.

"That's a great idea! Grab some pillows, and let's go!"

Instantly, you grabbed an armful of pillows and followed him down the stairs and out to the backyard.

...

"This was a great idea!" Y/bf remarked, setting his pillow down to lay beside you.

"Why, thank you."

It was absolutely perfect - just you, y/bf, and the stars.

"Come here, it's cold," y/bf shivered, pulling you into his arms.

"You're so cute when you're cuddly," you teased, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Well, how could I not be? It's YOU!" He chuckled.

"Mhm, sure," you giggled, laying your head on his chest.

"Look, a shooting star! Make a wish!" You exclaimed, pointing to its place in the sky.

"Wow! My wish already came true!"

"What was your wish?"

"You."

Ahhhhh tooo much dialog! If you enjoyed for some reason leave a comment or vote... or something.... Love you guys!