①⑤④. Game Wager

Requested by @WiseGirl_Two-Point-O! 💕
Hope you guys like it! Sorry if it's not good, I wrote it on the way home.

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf looses a wager, resulting in some shenanigans

Word Count: 563

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Hey, Y/N, want to play a game?" Y/BF inquired, strolling into the living room where you were seated.

"Sure, what game?" You happily agreed, shifting your attention away from the TV to look at him.

"How about 'Never Have I Ever'?" Y/BF suggested, raising an intrigued eyebrow.

"Sure, but will there be a prize for the winner?"

"How about the loser has to do whatever the winner says for a day?" Y/BF proposed with a playful smirk.

"Deal!" You promptly agreed, shaking his outstretched hand.

And so, you both settled in for a game of 'Never Have I Ever,' with Y/BF keeping a paper handy to keep track of the points.

"Okay, 'Never Have I Ever, cheated on someone,'" Y/BF asked, glancing over at you.

"I have never," you revealed, and Y/BF rightfully awarded himself a point on the paper.

"'Never Have I Ever, screamed when a spider fell on my head,'" you grinned, mischievously.

"Hey, that's uncool," Y/BF playfully grumbled.

You continued to exchange questions back and forth until you emerged as the victor.

"Haha, I win! Now you have to do whatever I say!" you cheered, celebrating with a little dance around the room.

"Yeah, yeah, don't rub it in," Y/BF sighed, chuckling as you continued your happy dance.

"Today I would like you to be my servant."

"Yes, ma'am," Y/BF playfully chanted, saluting as if he were a soldier.

"Your first task today is to get me some ice cream."

Within just five minutes, he returned with a bowl of your favorite ice cream, generously topped with all your preferred toppings.

"Ooo, thank you!" You expressed your gratitude, smiling as he handed you the sweet treat.

"No problem, hon—I mean, ma'am," he laughed, correcting himself.

"You don't have to call me ma'am; you're my boyfriend," you giggled, walking over to him with your arms wide open.

"I know, it just adds to the experience," he explained, slightly lifting you off the ground as you embraced.

"I guess," you tittered.

Seated comfortably, you indulged in your delicious bowl of ice cream, savoring every delightful spoonful. Without a word, Y/BF picked up your now-empty bowl and carried it to the sink.

"Thanks," you complimented, observing him wash the once-dirty dish.

"Anything for you. What else would you like me to do?"

"Come cuddle with me?" You pouted, extending your arms and making playful grabbing motions.

"You don't even have to ask; I'll always do that for free," he smirked, hopping onto the couch before pulling you into his embrace.

"You know, you're the best cuddler around."

"I'm nothing compared to you," he refuted, pressing a sweet kiss to your cheek.

As the two of you nestled in each other's arms, you began to feel drowsy, nearing the brink of sleep.

"Hey, Y/BF, one more thing, could you get me some food?"

"Why did we have to have a 'prize'?" Y/BF grumbled, playfully stomping into the kitchen.

"It was your idea!"

"Oh yeah, right."

Sorry that was awful!!! I'm so glad to be back, I missed u all so much!! 💕