①①⑧. Pregnant

Requested by @ChastityCooper06! I'm not used to writing requests like this so I hope it's good! Leave me any requests you'd like to see next! Love you all!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Late one-night y/n hears y/bf talking to her stomach/their soon to be born baby

Word Count: 353

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Peacefully, you slept in your bed, an unexpected murmur saturating the air, stirring you awake. Opening your eyes, you recognized y/bf, his hand resting on your puffed-out stomach as he talked to the baby, as he usually did.

"You're one lucky kid; you've got the best mom in the world. She's going to take good care of you," y/bf confided, softly kissing your stomach.

"Talking to the baby again?" you questioned, running a hand through his hair.

"Yep, just telling him about his amazing mother," he said, kissing the back of your hand.

"Don't forget he's got the best dad in the whole world," you added, resting your hands on your stomach.

"But his mom's even better."

"We should get some sleep; the baby's tired," you yawned, observing y/bf winding an arm around you.

"How can you tell?" he chuckled, putting his head down beside yours.

"Motherly instinct; we can speak to each other," you teased, patting your abdomen.

He chuckled before speaking again, "You know from day one, I knew you'd be a good mom."

"Uhh.. How?"

"You're just so intelligent, selfless, and kind, perfect qualities for a mother," he confirmed, kissing your temple.

"Well, you're going to be a great dad," you stated, shuffling closer within his arms.

"I just can't believe I'm finally starting a family with the love of my life."

"This is a dream come true for me too," you revealed, pecking his lips.

"I love you so much, y/n. Sleep tight. You too, little man, don't keep your mom up," y/bf warned, holding you tight as he gradually fell asleep.

You couldn't believe it; finally, you were no longer going to be a family of two but three.

Hope that was good!! I hope everyone's having s good week!! 😊💕