⑤③. Guitar

Hope you guys enjoy this little blurb I thought of! Love you all!!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n finally achieves her dream of learning to play guitar. One day as she quietly plays in her room y/bf walks in, absolutely amazed at what he hears.

Word Count: 310

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

Recently, you had been learning how to play the guitar. You weren't a professional by any means, but you weren't terrible either.
Sitting alone in your room, you began to pluck a few chords, quietly singing your favorite song. This was the first song you had ever learned to play, so you played it fairly well. As you strummed the final notes of the song, you heard clapping coming from your open door.

"Y/n, that was amazing!" Your boyfriend exclaimed, taking a seat next to you on your bed.

"How long were you standing there?!" You exclaimed, hiding your flushed face.

"About four minutes. But, y/n, you truly have a gift!" He smiled, lifting your chin so he could see your eyes.

"Play for me?" He pouted, placing your guitar back in your hands.

"No," you spoke, running your fingers over the strings.

"Why? I want to hear you," he pleaded, giving you his best puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine," you sighed.

As you started to play, your boyfriend was completely in awe, beaming from ear to ear. After you finished the song, he sat there in complete silence.

...

"Uhm, y/bf?" You called, waving your hand in front of his face.

"That was... amazing!!!" He shouted, throwing his arms around you.

"I'm so lucky to have such a talented girl," he muttered, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck.

"You're so cute, I love it," you blushed, kissing his cheek.

You spent the rest of the afternoon singing songs and teaching your boyfriend to play the guitar.