⑤⑨. Weight

Requested by the lovely @Zoie1929 😊💕

I hope you enjoy! And just to let you all know you are absolutely beautiful just the way you are!

TW - Discussion of Weight

Y/f: your friend
Y/of: your other friend

Type: Fluff

Prompt: After y/ns friends poke fun at her weigh she can't help but feel insecure, resulting in an angry y/bf

Word Count: 547

         ✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

""Whoa, y/n, don't you think that's enough?" Y/f declared, looking at your plate.

"Yeah, you don't wanna gain any more weight, do ya?" Y/of chimed in.

The heat quickly rose into your cheeks, and you wished you could hide.

"Oh, uh... yeah," you mumbled, putting your fork down.

"Relax, y/n, we're just kidding!" Y/f chuckled, nudging your arm.

"Oh, haha... right," you laughed, trying to hold back the tears.

Ever since you could remember, your friends had always made comments about your weight, even before you met y/bf. They always said they were joking, but were they? After having lunch with your friends, you decided to skip the movie and head home.
Walking in the door, you were greeted by y/bf, watching TV on the couch.

"Hey, y/n! How was it?" Y/bf asked, pausing his show.

"Good," you lied.

"Wanna come watch TV?" he offered, patting the spot next to him.

"Thanks, but I think I'm just going to lay down for a while," you muttered, walking to your room.

Laying down on your bed with your face buried in a pillow, those hurtful words kept replaying in your head.

"Whoa, y/n, don't you think that's enough?"

"Yeah, you don't wanna gain any more weight, do ya?"

You didn't feel fat, but now you couldn't help but wonder, did y/bf think you were?

"Hey, y/n, what's wrong?" Y/bf entreated, stepping into your room.

"Nothing," you stated, your voice muffled from the pillow.

"Well, why'd you skip out on the movie?"

"I, uh... have a fever," you fibbed.

"Hmm, you don't feel feverish," y/bf mumbled, laying his hand on your forehead.

"Y/n, tell me what's really wrong?"

"Well, uh, y/f and y/of were making fun of my weight again," you admitted.

"Again?! Why would they do that?! What kinda so called friends.. You're a perfectly healthy person!" He exclaimed.

Without saying anything, he picked up your phone and immediately texted your friends.

"Hey, you guys, it's y/bf. I just want to let you know it's absolutely unacceptable for you to make fun of y/n's weight. She is a perfect size and extremely healthy. What kind of friends are you?!"

"Y/n, look at me," he said, pulling the pillow from your face.

"You are not over weight. You are a perfect for your heigh, the most perfect partner.," he cooed, pulling you into his arms.

"No matter what you do, you will always be beautiful to me. I'll always be with you no matter what."

"Oh, y/bf, I don't deserve you," you cried, tightly wrapping your arms around him.

"No, y/n, you don't deserve anything less than the absolute best." he spoke, lifting your chin and pressing a kiss on your nose.

Hope that wasn't too awful 😬😬 Leave any fluff requests below!