⑧③. Star Gazing

Requested by anonymouswriters1031 😊😁

Type: Fluff

Prompt (s): "Your the perfect height for me to rest my chin on your head.", "Oh no, I know that smile. What do you want?", "You Look so comfy."

Word Count: 573

Hope you like it! (Also HILARIOUS story at the end)

                                                                 ✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

Tonight was a warm, cloudless night—a perfect setting for stargazing. Quietly, you tiptoed into the living room, where y/bf lay on the couch, engrossed in the latest episode of his favorite TV show.

"Hey, y/bf," you greeted, settling down beside him.

"Hey!" He beamed, pulling you onto his lap. "How's my beautiful girl this evening?"

"Good," you grinned.

"Oh no, I know that smile. What do you want?" he sighed, pausing the TV.

"Well, it's a beautiful night tonight, and I was thinking we could lay out under the stars," you suggested.

"Sure! Sounds fun!" he agreed.

Simultaneously, you both gathered a trove of pillows and blankets and made your way up to the roof. Once on the roof, you spread a few blankets across the dark tiles and piled the rest of the covers on top of you.

"I brought us some popcorn! Woah, you look comfy," he laughed, observing the mountain of blankets enveloping you.

"I am, but I'd be even comfier if you were with me," you winked, patting the spot next to you.

Smirking, he nestled into the blankets beside you, placing the popcorn bowl between you. Y/bf drew you close to his side as the two of you began to stargaze.

"Look, there! It looks like a turtle!" you exclaimed, connecting the invisible lines between stars with your finger.

"Hey, it does!" y/bf remarked, examining the celestial formation.

The two of you spent approximately two hours marveling at the stars, feeling your love grow even stronger.

"It's getting kinda late. Wanna head to bed?" y/bf suggested, checking his watch.

You nodded and, clutching the blankets in your arms, retreated back into the house through the open window. After tidying up the bedding, you both lay in your actual bed, holding each other close as you drifted off to sleep.

Hope that was alright! Now Not to take away from this story but I really want to tell you guys the funniest thing that happened!

So if you didn't know I'm spending the rest of my summer at my ranch with my family and (after months of convincing his parents) my boyfriend! So we arrived at the ranch at 6ish pm and I and my boyfriend went horseback riding from 6 pm till about 10 pm. Now if you've never ridden a horse your legs, butt, back and basically everywhere waist down is sore. The next morning I like waddle downstairs to eat breakfast and my boyfriends already downstairs with my parents eating. I say to him "man I'm so sore." And he responds with "me too, but last night was so fun! I can't believe we went that long." At this point, my parents are staring at us, really nervously. My mom then asks "wait..... did you guys like... do it?" We both look at each other and start dying laughing. After we explained we went horseback riding they laughed too. Then my mom turns to my dad and goes "why didn't you look as nervous as I was?" And he literally goes "Cmon look at these two, it's bound to happen.
And that's that 😂😂😂