①⓪⑦. You're Mine.

Requested by @flyingdoggos145! Such a cute idea! Hope you all enjoy!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf invites some friends over to watch the big sports game, y/bfs friend beginning to flirt with y/n.

Word Count: 897

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Y/n, I'm having the guys over to watch the big game. Is that okay?" Your boyfriend, Y/bf, asked as he strolled into your room where you were immersed in a book on the bed.

"Sure," you replied, not taking your eyes off your book.

"Thank you, you're the best!" He grinned, kissing your forehead.

About an hour later, you heard knocks on the front door, followed by a collection of deep voices greeting each other. Wanting to be a proper host, you started heading downstairs to welcome the guests.

"Hey, guys," you greeted as you carefully made your way into the entryway, trying to avoid the scattered shoes.

"Hey y/n!" They all chimed in unison.

While the others went into the kitchen for snacks, Jake (Y/bf's friend, feel free to change the name) stood by you in the hallway, attempting small talk.

"Are you going to be watching the game with us tonight?" Jake asked, leaning against the wall and blocking your view of the others.

"I guess, better than doing nothing," you shrugged.

Just then, Y/bf quickly rushed over to you, standing right in front of Jake.

"Hi, baby," he cooed, pulling you into a bear hug.

"Hey, cutie," you giggled, Y/bf's hands on your waist as he slightly swayed.

Before going back into the kitchen, Jake gave Y/bf a disapproving look and glanced at you from time to time. A few minutes later, all the men settled down on the couch with snacks and drinks.
Y/bf held out his arms, inviting you to sit on his lap, as you usually did. Once you were on his lap and his arms were around you, Jake started talking to you again.

"It's been a while, y/n! How've you been?" Jake teased.

"Good! Just busy with my boyfriend," you grinned, leaning into Y/bf's chest.

Jake didn't laugh; he quickly changed the subject.

"So, how's your weekend been?" he asked, ignoring your previous response.

"Good! As you can tell, I've been reading all weekend," you laughed, pointing to your sweatpants and messy ponytail.

"No, you look great as usual," he smirked, causing your cheeks to redden.

You laughed along, but Y/bf's grip tightened around you, making it difficult to breathe.

"Hey, uh, Y/bf, you're holding me too tight," you squeaked, moving his arms off your waist.

"Oh, sorry. You should probably head upstairs. The game starts soon, and I don't want you to be stuck in the craziness," he explained, kissing your temple.

Standing up, Y/bf followed you up to your room, ensuring there was distance between you and Jake. As you entered your room, you lay back on the bed. Y/bf pulled a blanket over you, planting a sweet kiss on your head before heading back to his friends. Picking up your book, you began to read again, losing all focus on the outside world.
It was one of the most intense parts of the book, with the character in severe danger. Drawing your knees into your chest, you rested the book on top of your legs, covering your entire face.
Sadly, the intense moment was then interrupted by a small knock at the door.

"Come in," you groaned, not taking your eyes off the book.

"Hey, y/n," Jake greeted, sticking his head through the now open door.

"Hi, why aren't you with the guys?"

"The game's over, and everyone left, so I decided to come spend time with you," he explained, sitting next to you on the bed.

It felt awkward at first, with both of you silent despite being inches apart. Soon, he broke the silence.

"So, what are you reading?"

"[Enter book name here 😂]."

"I love that book!" he exclaimed, scooting closer to you to get a better view of the pages.

"It's so amazing!" you grinned, shifting closer so he could read.

The two of you sat there silently, reading the pages until Y/bf came through the door.

"How's my favorite gir-.. Jake, why are you up here?" Y/bf coldly demanded, clenching his jaw as he stood in the doorway.

"Just reading with y/n," Jake answered, putting an arm across your shoulder.

You apprehensively laughed, slightly shifting away from his uncomfortable touch.

"That's my job. I'm her boyfriend," Y/bf growled, walking over to Jake.

"Chill, dude, nothing wrong here," Jake assured, continuing to read your book.

"You keep flirting with my girlfriend. There's something wrong with that! She's mine!" he spat, pulling Jake up by the shirt.

He practically dragged Jake out of the room and down to the front door.

"Don't even think about coming back!" he yelled, slamming the front door.

"Y/bf, I'm s-sorry," you whispered, nervously fidgeting with your fingers, expecting him to be upset with you.

"It's not your fault," he sighed, opening his arms.

Slightly smiling, you walked into his warm embrace, letting your muscles relax as he held you close.

"And don't ever forget you're mine," he smirked, a small growl arising as he said so.

Hope that was good!! Let me know what else you want to see! 💞💞