④. Nights like these

SHORT SO SORRY

Type: EXTREME FLUFF BEWARE

Prompt: Y/n and Y/bf head up in the mountains for some late-night star gazing.

Word Count: 212

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Hey, y/n, are you ready?" Y/bf called from downstairs.

"Coming!" You replied, taking one last glance in the mirror before making your way downstairs.

You hadn't put much effort into your attire, just some comfy sweatpants, one of y/bf's oversized sweatshirts, and sneakers. It wasn't fancy, but it was perfect for where you were headed. The moon's delicate rays bathed the road as you drove towards the beautiful lookout, a place you both had discovered last summer during a hiking adventure.

"You know, nights like these are the highlight of my week," he said, planting a gentle kiss on the back of your hand.

"These nights are the highlight of my life!" you exclaimed, throwing your arms in the air.

He chuckled and unlocked his car, pulling out blankets and pillows. Spreading them out on the grass, he gestured for you to join him. You laid down beside him, resting your head on his chest as his arms naturally wrapped around you. Like this, you both spent hours talking about everything from dogs taking over the earth to the meaning of life. Needless to say, Nights Like These were the best.