⑦①. Can We ... Cuddle?

This was requested by the requester has asked to stay anonymous.

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n and y/bf are in a somewhat new relationship

Word Count: 347

This was an absolutely adorable request! Hope this isn't too bad!

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

"Man, it's cold," you shivered, pulling one of your oversized shirts over your head.

You and y/bf had spent the day outside frolicking in the newly fallen snow. Since the sun began setting, it grew too cold to stay outside.

"That was so fun," y/bf grinned, lying down beside you on the couch.

"Yeah, it was, especially when I won the snowball fight," you teased, laying your head on his arm.

"You look so cute and cuddle-able," y/bf apprehensively mentioned.

You immediately felt your cheeks turn pink. Never in your two months of dating had he ever said something like that. Though it'd be normal for most other couples, it was very new for the two of you.
After sitting there in what seemed to be endless silence, y/bf finally spoke.

"Hey, uh, y/n. Could we... cuddle?" He stuttered.

"Yeah," you beamed.

"Do you want to be the little spoon or..."

"I prefer the little spoon," you giggled, laughing at how cute he was when he's nervous.

Y/bf laid his back against the pillows, smoothly pulling you on top of him.

"Can I put my arms around you?" He requested.

You agreed, smiling as he wrapped his arms around you. After getting over the awkwardness, you found yourself melting into his touch. You felt safe and at home in his arms.

"I can't believe that five months ago I just wanted to know your name," you admitted, making his heart skip a beat.

"I remember practicing asking you out in the mirror," he chuckled, leaning his cheek on your head.

"Aw, you practiced in the mirror?"

"Yeah, for almost an hour! I just had to get it right," he revealed.

With the calm ambiance of snow falling outside and the warmth of y/bf's arms, you slowly drifted off to sleep.