①①②. Sleepover

Requested by @DaXa_4_ever! Hope you guys enjoy!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n and y/bf are hosting a sleepover,

Y/f: your friend
Y/fb: Your friends boyfriend
Y/of: your other friend
Y/ofb: your other friends boyfriend.

Word Count: 862

Hope you all enjoy!

                         ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"I'm so excited!" You squealed while setting up the air mattresses in the living room.

"Me too," Y/bf smiled, carrying a mountain of blankets into the living room.

Tonight, your friends were all coming over to your house, as it was your turn to host the annual sleepover. You and Y/bf had gone all out, getting tons of snacks, drinks, and let's not forget all the new movies you bought.
After eagerly anticipating their arrival for nearly 6 hours, they finally showed up, bringing a giant smile to your face. Rushing to the door, you greeted them all with a hug before leading them into the living room.

"Wow, you guys went above and beyond!" Y/f exclaimed, looking at all the food on the counter.

"I know, I was just too excited!" You revealed, causing Y/bf to laugh.

"Classic y/n," Y/of chimed in, laughing.

"She was up at 6 am getting ready," Y/bf chuckled, everyone else joining in.

All six of you gathered in the kitchen, indulging in snacks and drinks before starting the movie.

"I love this movie!" You grinned, heading into the living room where everyone was already seated.

"Me too," Y/fb agreed, wrapping an arm around Y/f.

You initially sat down beside Y/of and Y/bf, but soon Y/bf pulled you into his lap, showering you with kisses.

"Get a room, you two," Y/ofb scoffed, playfully covering Y/of's eyes.

Y/bf playfully seized a pillow and threw it in Y/ofb's face, accidentally knocking over his drink, which caused a roar of laughter. Once the laughter had died down, you all focused on the movie.
Throughout the film, you sat on Y/bf's lap, cuddling into his chest as the others snuggled on their air mattresses.
You were so absorbed in your time with Y/bf that you didn't notice everyone else had fallen asleep, apart from you and Y/bf.

"We should head to bed," Y/bf yawned, getting up and turning off the TV.

You nodded, following Y/bf up to your shared room.
Almost instantly, as your head hit the pillow, you were knocked out. The sound of people laughing from the living room woke you, followed by Y/bf opening the bedroom door.

"Rise and shine, princess," he cooed, walking over to your side of the bed and kissing your forehead.

"Good morning," you responded, softly kissing his lips.

"Everyone's eating breakfast right now, let's go," he smiled, motioning for you to follow him.

"I'm too tired, just 10 more minutes."

"The party can't start without our y/n," he explained, tugging on your hand.

"Yes, it can," you grumbled, pulling your arm away.

"Well, I guess you leave me no choice," he sighed, lifting and balancing you over his shoulder.

"Y/bf! What are you doing?!" You yelled, playfully hitting his back as he trotted down to the living room.

"Look what I caught, everyone! A wild y/n!" Y/bf exclaimed, running around the kitchen with you slung over his shoulder.

Everyone began to laugh, pulling out their phones to snap pictures and record videos of the event.

"Y/bf, please stop!" You laughed.

"No, this is what you get for not waking up!" he exclaimed, continuing to run around the house.

"Y/bf, please put me down!" you begged, continuously tapping his back.

"Ahh, I've been hit!" Y/bf gasped, falling onto the ground with you still on his back.

Y/bf was now lying on top of you, trapping you beneath him with his arms.

"Y/bf, get off," you said out of breath, trying to wriggle free.

"I can't let the beautiful species just leave! I must keep it and protect it, maybe even repopulate!" he smirked, kissing your nose.

"Oh, there's plenty of other girls like me out there," you scoffed, trying to push his arms.

He grabbed your wrists and pinned your arms above your head.

"There's no one like you," he winked, kissing your lips.

"Awh, you two are adorable!" Y/f squealed, stopping the recording on her phone.

"Why can't we be like that?" Y/of whined to her boyfriend, causing yet another eruption of laughter.

You could feel the heat rise in your cheeks as Y/bf helped you up, leading you to the breakfast table.

"That was so embarrassing," you sighed, hiding your face in your hands.

"It was cute!" Y/of exclaimed, causing you to blush even more.

"Well, you weren't the one who was being thrown around like a ragdoll."

"I wish Y/fb did that! Or even looked at me half the way Y/bf looks at you!" Y/f exclaimed.

Even though he embarrassed you, you had to admit you loved that dork of yours..

Hope that was alright! Have a wonderful day/night! Leave me any requests if you'd like! 💕💕