Chapter 16 (part 1)

Heeey guys! The upload you guys have been waiting for! :) haha! So this is the sleepover chapter! but it was too long, so idecided ot make it into two parts! So this is part one! and it's really long! so wooh! i hope you guys like it :)

Oh, and by the way... I Just Got Kidnaped is at 100+ votes! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! okay I'm good! haha so excited! thank yuo all for voting, and keep voting! :D also, i'm at 5000 reads, so that's exciting too!

I would also like to thank evryone who has commented! i love readikng your comments! They make me smile! and some are hilarious! Gah, i love it! especially a certain one i got on the last chapter from @Scarlet945 ... ;D haha, don't wory, i won't stop writing this story! So i won't see a 15 year old girl by the side of my bed in the middle of the night! no need to! :D haha :D so this chapter is deicated to you! :)

Oh guys, btw, can anyone make me a new cover? This is one is getting old, and i'm not that creative at making covers, as you can see ;) haha :d so if you can, can you message me? I will dedicate a chapter to you, as well as show off the amazing cover to the world, an get all my love xD haha, and One direction's too ;D

Okay, i think that is all... yeah :)

Enjoy<3

**********************************************************************************************************************

Bree’s POV

                “THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST SLEEPOVER EVER!” Louis yells as he runs across the hall, and into the boy’s hotel room, with me, Niall, and Zayn trailing behind him. Eliza stopped at the grocery store to buy some food for tonight (Liam didn’t want Niall to join, or else he would buy the whole store) so Eliza, Liam, Danielle, and Harry went, while I drove these three back at the hotel. The whole way back, the boys kept texting each other (I know this because when they would text each other, they would look to who it was from until they got it), probably planning whatever they wanted to do tonight without me knowing. Louis was the mastermind of all this, so there was no doubt there were things Liam wouldn’t approve (or could stop from happening).

                The boys followed Louis, and I went to my room, and decided to change into something more comfortable. I put on a pair of dark blue Hollister sweatpants, a white tank top, and since it had become chilly in the room, a gray off the shoulder wool sweater. I accompanied with my black slipper boots (A/N I love wearing those when it’s cold :D), and a pair of warm fuzzy socks. I sat on the couch, and grabbed my laptop, logging into twitter. I had more followers, and I followed a few, and then checked my mentions. Some of them were nice, but I also got some hate. The hate doesn’t really bother me as much as it would to some people, especially if it’s online, but I can’t handle it when it’s said to my face (Ex: Nicole). I just ignored it and went on to stories to see what rumors they were saying now (it’s One Direction, of course there are gonna be stories, especially if we got recognized at the mall today). Sure enough, the first story that popped up was about Zayn and me. Great, thank you Sugarscape.

                “Is there something going on with Zayn Malik and Bree Anderson? Since yesterday, there have been rumors about Zayn and Bree’s relationship, but are they real? At an interview earlier today, Zayn told us that Bree and him are just friends, but we can see some chemistry growing between the two. Apart that they are staying at the same hotel, they have been spotted together at a local Starbucks.”

There was a picture of me sitting next to Zayn at the Starbucks, and we were looking at each other. Mine face was filled with curiosity, but his had mixed emotions. The picture was taken when Zayn was about to tell me whatever he was going to tell me, before Louis interrupted us.