Chapter 21

Heeeeey guys! :D This is my 3rd upload this week! Wooh! I'm on a roll! :D Hehe :)

Oh, sorry about the cliffhanger last chapter, i got a lot of comments about it. And i mean a LOT! So here it is! Everything will finally be solved now! Hopefully! ;D

Thank you all for commenting, it really means a lot! i love getting comments! Get me so happy! And thank you to all my new commenters! :D And to the ones who always comment, keep commenting! i love your comments! ^.^

This chapter is dedicated to @GirlOnFire24825  -___- here you go Nancy!!!! :P lol she's one of my Best Friends :)

Song for this chapter: Tell Me A Lie by One Direction :)

Enjoy<3 (also enjoy that very, and i mean VERY sexy picture of Zayn *le dead and gone to One Direction heaven*)

****************************************************************

Bree’s POV

*Recap:

“We need to talk” he said, his voice emotionless.

I sigh. I was ready. I was ready to face him. I had already gotten hurt, and knowing the truth would just help me move on. Even though I couldn’t: I had already fallen way too deep.

“Yes, we need to talk” I said finally.

He nodded, hid face still expressionless. “Let’s go to my place, where we can talk privately” he said quietly. I debated quickly and sighed, nodding my head, not meeting his eyes. He sighed and started walking, me trailing behind. My boots crunched in the wet sidewalk. The street was now almost empty, accept for a few people scurrying down the street, trying to get away from the rain.

We walked a little bit, not talking until we reached a car. He took out the keys and opened the passenger door, leaving it open for me. I bit my lip and climbed in, my heart pounding. He walked to the other side and went to the driver’s seat. I stared out the window as he started the car, not wanting to look at him. I could feel the tension in the air. He drove through the streets of London (A/N I know Zayn can’t drive, but go along with it :D) and we passed by the apartments I live at. I bit my lip. At least I wasn’t lost anymore. He drove a little bit until he reached a new set of apartment close by to mine. There was a private area of apartments (which I guess was if fans tried to break in to their house) with a big fancy fence, the ones that open to let cars pass. A security at the front recognized the car and waved him through. He parked at a nearby parking space, which was next to another car, which from pictures looked like Harry’s.

He opened the door and climbed, and I did the same, following him to his apartment, which was next to 3 other ones. “That’s Niall’s, Liam’s, and Harry and Louis share” he said, pointing to the other three apartments. I nod, and we stay quiet. He opens the door and we step inside, our shoes squeaking on the floor. We were both wet, but I was worse, I probably resembled a half drowned cat. I shiver as the warm air hits me, trying to get as much warmth as possible from my wet clothes and hair.

His apartment was big, bigger than mine, and pretty neat for a guy to live here. It wasn’t decorated that much, but it was Zayn’s style. Zayn took off his jacket, and he had another sweater underneath, which clung to his perfectly toned chest. His black hair glistened under the light from the rain drops, and he turned, seeing my checking him out. I quickly look down, ugh, why does my heart still skip a beat when I see him? I shiver again, and Zayn notices.

“You need to get out of those wet clothes” he said quietly.

“I’m fine” I reply, meeting his eyes. He stares at me, not believing. “I’m gonna get you dry clothes to change in” he says, and leaves to what I’m guessing was his room. That gives me time to look around more. Something catches my eye, and I walk over to see a sketchbook. I quickly open it, looking over my shoulder to see that he wasn’t coming. It was mostly cartoons, but they were really good. There’s one that catches my eye. He had drawn a quick sketch of the Golden Gate Bridge, and a small smile forms on my lips. I hear his footsteps, and I quickly close the book, looking at something else. He comes, holding a hoodie, shirt, and a pair of sweats.