Chapter 39

Heeeey guys! The moment you guys have been waiting for!! :)

Who watched the Grammys? :) I was sad that Ed didn't win but he's a winner in my heart! He looked so freaking sexy I was like *0* And his performance was amazing!! And Hunter Hayes is so asdfgjkl freaking hot! And to Taylor,  t(^.^)

Alright, well enough about that! So I was reading your guy's comments on the last chapter, and I can't believe some of you actually guessed it! I was like :O you guys are geniuses! Haha but were you right? Read on to find out...

Song for this chapter is Lose My Mind by The Wanted, I really thought it fit this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to Vanessa @VanessaAbarca she's a really good friend of mine and she read both my stories this weekend, I was like woah! So thank you Vane! I uploaded today just for you! :p

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Fan(Follow), all that good stuff. Please comment if your guess was right, or just your opinion on this chappie. I'm really interested in knowing what you guys think of this one!

Enjoy<3

******************************************************************************

Bree's POV

I stand there, frozen, not being able to breathe, my mind slowly processing what was happening. No, no no no!

They were standing there, in full embrace, under the light of the lamp. Her back was to me, but I could see him clearly. They were kissing: she had her arms wrapped around his neck, and his hand was cupping her face. And he wasn't even trying to pull away.

I could feel my heart shattering, crumbling bit by bit. My throat felt dry, tears blurring my vision, but I blinked them back. I don't want him to see me cry.

"Zayn?" I said, my voice cracking.

I saw him freeze, and he looked up to meet my gaze. His eyes widened, and he looked scared. He let go of her, and she pulled away, not turning around.

He kept looking at me in the same scared expression, opening his mouth a couple of times to speak but failing.

"Zayn!" the girl whined, and my eyes snapped to her. That voice...

She turned around, and I finally got a look at her. Blonde hair, cold blue eyes smirking at me. Nicole.

"Oh, it's nice to see you Bree" she sneered. "What, wasn't expecting seeing me?"

I stayed silent, balling my fists, trying to control my anger.

"Well, it seems that me and Perrie are really good friends, and when she asked me to come with her, I couldn't just say no" She twirled a piece of hair with her finger. "And it's such a good party. I'm having soooo much fun. The boys here are hot too; especially one in particular. And I must say, Zayn's such a good kisser"

By now I was furious. My vision turned red, and before I could reason well I walked up to her and slapped her as hard as I could. This was something I had always wanted to do.

"You fucking bitch" I said. She grabbed her cheek, which by now had a red mark fitting the shape of my hand perfectly. Her eyes were wide, not expecting my outburst, and then glared at me menacingly.

"You dumb bitch" she shrieked, and aimed a slap in my direction. I blocked it and she screamed in annoyance, aiming for me again. I blocked again, but she grabbed some of my hair and yanked as hard as she could. I yelped in pain but I was too overcome with anger, and that's when all hell broke loose.

"YOU'RE A STUPID BITCH! YOU FUCKING WHORE!" I screamed at her, throwing a punch at her again. She lost her balance and fell, and dragging me with her. I groaned from the impact, but she was on top of me, yanking my hair and swiping at my face.