Chapter 28

Heeeeey guys! A new chapter! Yes! *does a celebration dance* haha!

Thank you to everyone who entered my Niall's Princess Contest (yes I named it that, isn't it amazing?^.^ ) So far I have about 10+ entrees, this is gonna be hard! All of you guys are amazing! But if you aren't, don't worry, you might be in my story! Keep your eyes open! (sings the Taylor Swift song). The last day to turn in an entree is next Wednesday, so if you want to be Niall's princess enter! The winner will be announced next chapter! :)

This chapter id dedicated to my best friend Estephany (@thischick22) she is brilliam, go read her story Flight 1D Down, it is amazing and you should read it. A little message to Estephany: YOU BETTER READ MINE OR ELSE BOTH LIAM'S WON'T LOVE YOU, YOU HEAR ESTEPHANY? Lol jkjk :P

Song for this chapter is DNA by Little Mix cause it is amazing!! I love it!!

Enjoy<3

****************************************************************************************

Bree's POV

Two weeks have passed, and the VMA's are nearing. I was excited for the boys, and of course Zayn wanted me to come along, and of course I was gonna agree. But there was one thing that had me worried: Connor. I hadn't seen Connor since the incident, and I don't know how I'm gonna act. Sure, I'm over him, but it's still painful. Not only that, but he's good friends with Zayn. I don't want to ruin their friendship just because of that.

I also started modeling for Jack Will's, they are doing the Autumn Handbook & I was the star. I loved modeling for them, the shoots were fun and I got along well with the other models. Break was over for the boys, and they were back to recording.

Today I had started my Covergirl shoot. I was partnered along with Taylor Swift, and we were good friends, so we had a ton of fun at the shoot. We were doing the shoot for a new eye shadow, we had fun with that.

"See you on Thursday!" Taylor called out to me when we were leaving the shoot. She was smiling, her curly blonde hair framing her pretty face, red lipstick standing out.

"Alright, see you then! You're gonna do amazing in your preformance!" I said, and she smiled wider.

"Thanks! Tell Zayn and the boys I said Good Luck!"

"Ok, I will!"

She smiled and entered her car, and i did the same. I had gotten accustomed to driving on the right side rather than the left, it wasn't hard. I thought I was gonna be driving around, causing havoc through the streets of London.

I entered the car, and checked my phone to see a text from Zayn.

Come over to my apartment, I hv a suprise for u :) X

I smiled, replied back, and started the car. I drove to his apartment, and saw that only his car was there. I wonder where the boys are.

I got out, and walked to his apartment. I knocked on the door, and I was greeted by his smiling face.

"Hello love, you look beautiful" he said as I came in, and my cheeks instantly got red.

"Thank you, you look handsome" I said, and he did. He was wearing a tight black shirt that clung to his toned chest, his tattoos showing, jeans hung low on his waist, and black high tops. His hair was up in it's usual quiff, but his hair was a bit messy, and I loved it.

"How was the shoot?" he asked.

"It went well, Taylor and I had a blast. Oh, by the way, she told me to tell you guys good luck"

"That was nice of her" he said, a smile on his face.

"Yeah. So how was recording today?"

"It was fine, but you know the lads, always messing around"