Chapter 4

New Chapter! I will like to start off in saying thank you for voting and commenting. You have no idea how much it means to me! It makes me want to go and upload sooner! :D

I will like to dedicate this chapter to VictoryLoves :) Thank you so much! and go read her book "I woke up where? (One Direction Fan Fic)" its hilarious!

And i will also like to give out a special thanks to nimrahrazaq786. Thanks a bunch! :D

Please Vote and Comment! i would love to hear what you guys think! :)

Song for this chapter: Everything About You by One Direction

Enjoy <3

***************************

Zayn’s POV

I stared in shock. I could not believe they had kidnapped Bree Anderson. Bree Anderson! She was, oh I don’t know, only one of the most famous supermodels of right now. I couldn’t wait for the guys to wake up to see their reactions. Probably would be as shocked as me. Especially a certain someone.

She began to panic and tug at the ropes. She then started to yell. It came out muffled from the tape, but I was pretty sure she was saying “Help Me!”.

I didn’t want to startle her, but she was really panicking. “Calm down, it’s okay” I say. She freezes. Shit. i didn’t want to startle her, and that’s the first thing I do. Nice going, Zayn.

 “Are you okay” I ask, trying to make my voice as friendly as possible. Her head whips to my direction and stares at me.

Her eyes, was the first thing that crossed my mind. Pictures couldn’t compare to looking at them in real life. I was awed. They were hazel, and I could see specks of honey in them. It was quite breathtaking. She was beautiful.

I saw her eyes widen, shock and confusion flickered through them. I give her a friendly smile. “Are you okay?” I ask. I really was concerned.

She nods her head, not breaking eye contact with me. She was still in shock. I smile again, and she looks down. I see her blush and I chuckle. She looks up again, and looks around the room, taking in her surroundings and then looking at each of the lads.

She turns back to me. Her eyes linger over me, checking me out. I smirk. She looks at my face, and we just stare at each other. My heart skips a beat. She is really beautiful. Wait…. Am I having feelings for her? My mind is going crazy with thoughts.

All of the sudden, she looks down. She tries to cover her face with her hair, and I can tell she is blushing. Not obvious at all. I try not to laugh and make her feel bad, but a chuckle escapes. I see her eyes widen. I was about to open my mouth when I saw Liam move. Her gaze moves to his direction, but not quick enough for me to see the relief in her eyes. I smirk.

Liam groans. “I’m so sore” I hear him mutter. I see Bree’s eyes flicker to my face. I wink at her, and she winks back, all signs of shyness gone, and flickers her gaze back to Liam. I stare unfoundedly. Bree Anderson, the supermodel, just winked at me. I smile. That’s probably how our fans feel when we wink at them.

Liam opens his eyes. He looks around, and sees me, but doesn’t seem to notice Bree. How could he not see Bree?!

“You’re awake early for once” he says. I roll my eyes, and my eyes flicker to Bree. She’s staring at me with curiosity in her eyes. Liam notices me staring at something, and then realization hits him. He looks at Bree, and then his mouth falls open. Bree looks at him, and wiggles her eye brows. Liam’s eyes go wide, and his mouth opens wider, if that’s even possible. Bree started laughing. It sounded like a melody, even with her mouth covered with duct tape.