Chapter 14

Heeey guys! sorry for the long wait! i was retty busy, but here is the new chappie!

ohmygod you guys, 2,900 reads? you guys are amazing! AH! i never thought i would get this many reads, you guys are amazing! thank you guys for reading!

As you all know, the Up All Night tour ended :( and they are back in the UK. Poo, i will miss them being in my country!

Song for this chapter: Stand Up by One Direction, not having anything to do with the chapter, but because i've been having it stuck in my head these couple of days , and i absolutely love it! it will be stuck in your ehad too ;) hehe

Enjoy<3

********************************************************************

Bree’s POV

                I woke up in the morning, groaning. I glance at the clock. 7:30. Gah! Too early! I glance over to a sleeping Eliza on the other bed. I try to fall asleep again, but fail. With a sigh, I get up from my warm bed and head over to the kitchen area. I make myself a cup of tea and go into twitter on my phone. The first things that pops up once I log in “Does Zayn Malik have a new girl?”

                I roll my eyes, and click on the article. What rumors have they started now?

                “One Direction’s Zayn Malik was spotted getting cozy with famous supermodel Bree Anderson. They were first spotted in their hotel, where they both, as well as the rest of the members of One Direction and girlfriend Danielle Peazer, are staying at. Sources say that they went to Bree’s fashion show last night, accompanied with Bree’s best friend Eliza Collins, and were later spotted dining at a nearby Red Robin after the show” there were pictures of us eating at the table, and also the ones that we took with the fans. “Sources say that Eliza and Harry were also getting close, but Harry has stated that they are just friends. Can’t say the same for Zayn and Bree. There has been no response of this from the two”

                Wow, I think. Even Eliza is in this. She’ll sure have a shock.

                Suddenly, my phone vibrates, and I see I have a new text.

                From: Louis (aka CARROT KING!!!!)

                R u awake yet?

                Wow, really Louis? Carrot King? I quickly text back.

                From: Me

                Yeah, im awake. Carrot king, really Louis?

                I go through my contacts to see what the other put. Liam and Zayn’s just had their names, Danielle had a little smiley face next to hers, Niall had Nando’s Prince next to his, and omg Harry! Harry the Sexy Hunkalicious Beast. Seriously Harry?

My phone vibrates, and I see what Louis texted back.

From: Louis (aka CARROT KING!!!!)

Yea, don’t erase it!!!! Imma come 2 ur door rite now

Right after I had read that, I heard a knock on the door. Oh shit! I quickly look in the mirror to see that I don’t have bed hair and go open the door. Louis’ standing there in his pj’s, a smile on his face.