Chapter 8

Heeeey Guys! Sorry for the wait! I've been pretty busy! School is gonna end tomorrow, and I've had finals all week, so I've been pretty busy studying :( Hopefully I pass Geometry) I hate that class :(

This chapter isn't the best (this is just a filler, the story is gonna get going in the next couple of Chapters), I really haven't had enough time to write, but i didn't want to leave you guys waiting! :) Oh, and there's gonna be a POV from one of the boys, so that's exciting! Hopefully you guys like it, as i said, it wasn't my best.

And thank you to everyone who has read/fanned/commented/voted! It really makes my day to see people commenting and voting! And please continue to! Give me feedback if you want :)

Song for this Chapter: Na Na Na by One Direction :)

Enjoy<3

*****************************************************

Liam POV

We all go inside the room, with Louis pouting in the corner. “Get over it Louis” Niall tells him. He fake sobs. “Harreh left me! What do you expect me to do?”

“Man up?” I suggest, receiving a glare. I shrug and head to the bathroom. I wash my face, and i hear Niall and Louis bickering. I sigh, and head to the room. Niall and Louis are fighting over a pillow. “MINE!” they both yell, tugging at it. I roll my eyes. Why did I have to be the only mature one? I yank the pillow from both of them. “Mine” I say, smiling. They both glare at me.

“No fair” Louis says.

Suddenly, we hear a scream. “AH, MY EYES!” I instantly recognize the voice. “Bree” I said, shaking my head.

“OMG HARRY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!” she continues. We all crack up. “Harry’s at it again!” Louis sing songs, which sends Niall cracking up again.

“ZAYN! TELL HARRY TO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! OHMYGOD MY EYES ARE SCARRED FOR LIFE!” We start cracking up again. “Ah, good old Breebear” Niall says. Louis raises an eyebrow. “Do you still have a crush on her?”

“I don’t know. She keeps stealing my food” He says. I chuckle. “Is food all you care about?” I ask him, knowing the answer. He gives me a Duh! look.

“Bree wasn’t what I expected” I say, smiling.

“True that. I didn’t know she would be this fun” Louis said. “I like her”

“I think someone else likes her too” I said, and the lads chuckle, knowing who I was referring to.

“Aw, our little Zayny’s growing up” Louis says, and Niall laughs. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. Niall’s face lights up, and runs to the door. I stare, confused.

Niall opens the door. “Food service” says a girl, in a bored voice. I laugh. Typical Niall had to go and order food.

She hands over the food, checking her phone. She looks up, and her mouth hangs open. “You.. you... Niall… Louis… Liam...what?” and she starts to hyper ventilate. We give glances to each other.

“Can I take a picture with you guys?” she asks, still hyperventilating. We smile at her, and we take a picture. As I close the door, I hear her shriek and run away screaming.

“Do you think she’ll give away our room number?” Niall asks, concerned. I sigh. “Let’s hope not”

Suddenly, I hear my phone ring. I walk over to it and see it’s Danielle. I smile. “Hey Danielle” I answer.

“Liam, you’re okay” she says, relief in her voice. I sigh. “Management’s gone crazy looking for you guys! They’ve called me a thousand times asking about you! I was so worried! Where were you?” she says. I sigh and start telling her the story.