Chapter 18

Heeeey guys! New upload! :D yeah buddy! You guys having been asking for an upload, so here it is!

This chapter, is the moment of truth, the chapter you have all been waiting for... this is the chapter where Bree knows if she gets the Vogue covershoot or not! :D Will she get it, or will she not? Who knows?! Well, accept for me, and you, when you read this chappie! :)

This chapter is dedicated to @dirrrrrrectionergirl, because i absolutely love her comment on the last chapter! Had me smiling the whole day! Can you believe she actually rereead this story?! :O ^.^

Talking about comments, please keep commenting! i love you guy's comments, they leave me smiling! :D please continue to leave comments, i absolutely love to read them, adn i do respond to them :) if i don't, it's cause i don't know what to respond back! :/ but i do read them!

Oh, and vote! Can you guys believe that this story has 200+ votes! :O omg you guys thank you so much!! I also got up to 11,000 reads, so thank you for that! :D

Song for this chapter, i really didn't know what to pick, so i just put Don't Wake Me Up by Chris Brown becuase A) That song is amazing! B) i have it stuck in my head, and C) You'll see why when you start reading, but that's about it for the song.

Enjoy<3

**********************************************************************

Bree’s POV

That night, I dreamed of Zayn, replaying the kiss over and over again. The way his soft lips felt against mine, the way he looked at me, with so much emotion in his golden brown eyes, the way he-

I was in the middle of my dream when I felt something hit my head.

I groaned, trying to remove whatever it was, but it was already gone. Then it hit me. It literally hit me again. I groaned and opened my eyes to see a pillow on my face. I took it off to see Eliza holding it, staring at me creepily. I flinched and backed away, making her laugh.

“Good morning sleeping beauty!”

I groaned again, my head hitting my pillow again. “You’re up early for once” I said, but it sounded muffled because of the pillow.

“You have to tell me what happened last night! You just had a dreamy smile on your face, and you seemed to be in La La Land, totally forgetting about your best friend! Now spill!”

“Let me sleep!” I grumbled, closing my eyes, facing away from her, trying to go back to my dream land. She slapped my head with the pillow again.

“Tell” Slap!

“Me” Slap!

“What” Slap!

“Happened” Slap!

“With” Slap!

“You” Slap!

“And” Slap!

“Zayn!” Slap!