Chapter 46

Heeeey guys!

This one's more of a short filler, I promise that the next one will be way longer and with more plot :D

Have you guys heard Best Song Ever? I freaking love it! :D Don't kill me, but I already have it on my iPod *guilty face* I just, a girl has needs! I have it on endless repeat, already memorized ^.^ yeah buddy

And omg thank you so so much for all your wonderful comments and all your support, I just felt so touched<3 You guys are absolutely amazing, I'm so lucky to have all of you! Thank you, this chapter's dedicated to all of you who commented and messaged me, it really meant so much to me, you have no idea xx

Anyways my lovely people,

Enjoy<3

**********************************************************************

Zayn's POV

I stepped off the stage, my face glowing. That truly was one of the best and most unforgettable experiences of my life. We did it. We actually did it.

"Guys, we did it" said Louis, looking in a daze.

"I know, I can't stop shaking from the nerves and excitement" said Niall. Liam and Harry came and we all did a group hug.

"We made it guys! We actually sang at Madison Square Garden!" said Harry.

"It feels like a dream" said Liam, and with that, we all let go and smiled at each other.

"I feel like I'm gonna awake in my bed and see that this is all a dream- OW! Louis!" said Niall, rubbing his arm. "What was that for?"

"Your proof that this is actually reality" said Louis with a smirk.

"The size... The fans" said Liam, looking as if he was in a day dream. "And our girls and family were all there to experience it with us" he said with a dreamy sigh.

Talking about our girls... There was one girl I wanted to see.

"The girls were gonna come to the dressing rooms, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait to tell Eleanor everything!" said Louis, smiling.

"Well let's go! The fans are starting to leave, they're due here soon!" said Niall, already in a hurry to see Charlotte.

We walked to our dressing rooms, the buzz from the concert still in the atmosphere, as the lads and I talked and laughed. We changed out of our concert clothes into something clean, when the door opened and in came Danielle and Eliza.

"Hey boys!" they said, Dani going over to hug a still dazed Liam and Eliza running up and kissing Harry, a full smile on his face. I smiled at the two couples, seeing the lads happy.

"Where's Charlotte?" said Niall, looking around. I rolled my eyes at the Irish man, but I know how he felt. Where's Bree and the other girls?

"We all separated, but they'll be here soon" said Dani with a smile. Eliza and Harry were still kissing, but I didn't mind the PDA right now. It had been a while since they'd seen each other, they wanted to treasure every moment they were together.

We waited a little bit, and the door opened. I looked up, expectantly, and in came Eliza and Eleanor, but no Bree. I frowned a bit.

Louis ran up and hugged Eleanor, spinning her around as she giggled, and the over excited Niall already had his arms around Charlotte, smiling at her happily.

Seeing all the happy couples, I wanted my Bree in my arms to share my happiness to.

"Girls, where's Bree?" I asked.

"She's probably with your family, I saw her sitting with them" said Eliza.

She was right, she had been sitting with my family during the concert, she's still with them.

Soon families started coming in to the too small for all these people dressing room, not that we minded. I was amused as Anne kissed an all too embarrassed Harry, Eliza and Gemma silently laughing at him.

I kinda stood back as the lads families came in, mine nor Bree in sight.

Finally, the door opened again, and in came Waliyah, Doniyah, and Safaa. They saw me, and ran towards me, colliding in a group hug.

"Zayn, you were incredible!" said Safaa with a huge smile on her face.

"I am so proud of you!" said Doniyah, trying to pinch my cheeks, and I just laughed, letting her.

Out of nowhere, my mum appeared, a proud smile on her face, as she wrapped me in a hug.

"Zayn, you make me so proud, you always have, and always will" she said, and I hugged her back harder, my eyes shut. I felt like the proudest son ever.

"Thanks mum" I said. "I always want to make you proud"

We pull apart, and I smile at her.

"Zayn" says Waliyah. "Where's Bree?"

That's when reality hits in. "Bree? I thought she was with you?" I asked, confused.

It was their turn to give me confused looks. "No" said Doniyah, "Bree came before us to see you. I thought she was here?"

I could feel my heart pounding, worry filling me. "No, she hasn't come in at all" I said.

My sisters looked at each other, their faces mirroring mine: worried and shocked.

"Where could she be? I saw her walking towards the security" my mum said, her face scrunched up in worry.

"She probably got hold up by fans?" asked Waliyah.

"No but she would've been here by now. Check to see if she's called you" said Doniyah, and I hurriedly grabbed my phone from my pocket, unlocking it. No missed calls, no texts. Nothing.

I quickly dialed her number, a bad feeling setting in my stomach. It rang and rang, and went to voicemail. I tried calling again, my sisters eyes on me. Nothing. I called again with the same result.

I remove the phone from my ear and shake me head, pressing end. Worry was starting to fill me. What if something happened to her?

"Eliza!" I said, my voice sounding different. She looked up at the mention of her name, and walked toward were I was.

"Yeah?"

"Did you see Bree after the concert?" I asked. She took in my worried look, biting her lip.

"No, she was with your family last time I saw her. She hasn't come back?" she asked nervously.

"No, and my sisters say she left to see me before they did" I said, fiddling with my thumbs.

Her face clouded over with worry, and she turned and grabbed Charlotte, and I saw her talking to her. By the way her face changed, I knew she hadn't seen Bree either. Nor did Eleanor and Dani when she asked them as well.

"Zayn, what's wrong?" asked Louis, and it suddenly went quiet, all eyes on me. The girls were looking at me with worried eyes, and my sisters and my mum looked pale.

"I- I don't know where Bree is, she hasn't come in, she hasn't answered any of my calls, and I'm really worried about her. I have a bad feeling" I said. The boys faces instantly paled.

"What about the security? Paul? Have they seen her?" asked Liam.

"We should go check" I said, and the boys all came and joined me.

"We're going too" said Louis.

"I'm going too! Bree is my best friend" Eliza stated, coming and standing with us.

"Babe, please stay here" said Harry, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"No! She's my best friend! I'm with Zayn, I have a bad feeling about this" she said.

Knowing Eliza wouldn't give in, Harry sighed, and we all walked off to where the securities were. We spotted Paul talking to some of the securities and we headed his direction.

"Paul!" I called. He looked up.

"Have you seen Bree?" I asked.

"No, I haven't seen her at all" he said.

"She hasn't passed through security at all?" I asked.

Paul turned and looked at them, but they shook their heads.

Now my stomach was doing flips.

"Could you guys help me find her?" I asked.

"Of course. All the fans are gone so it should be easier for us" said Paul, and started giving directions to the other securities.

"We should split up and look for her" suggested Liam.

"Good idea" said Eliza. "I'll go check to see if she's in the restrooms"

"Alright. The rest of us will split around the arena" said Liam, with us nodding. We all split through the huge arena, looking through rows of seats, seeing if we could find her. Even my sisters and the other girls had come and joined in on the search. All you could hear through the arena was calls for "Bree! Bree, where are you?"

I felt like I was gonna be sick. I was so worried about Bree, I needed to find her, to hold her in my arms, to know she was okay and safe. The bad feeling I had just kept getting worse and worse.

It had been half an hour, and still nothing. Security, as well as us, had checked every corner of the arena, with no sign of Bree anywhere.

"Zayn, we'll find her. She couldn't have left" said Liam, giving my shoulder a squeeze and an encouraging hug.

"I just need to know she's safe" I said. Liam gave me an understanding look.

Suddenly, my phone went off, and I quickly scrambled to get it, hoping it was Bree.

To my dismay, it wasn't. An unknown number was calling me. I looked at it before answering.

"Hello?" I called.

"Zayn" said an all too familiar voice.

"Zayn, don't hang up" she said. "I have something important to tell you"

"What is it?" I asked.

"I think something's wrong with Bree"

I felt my heart drop. "What do you mean?"

"I think she's in danger"