Chapter 35

Heeey guys! Now before you guys all go "Why haven't you upload in so long?" I have a very reason for my lack of uploading... I was in the firey pits of place called Writers Block! It was horrible! Fue horrible!! Never, and I repeat, NEVER go there! Turn back and head to the light! I was there, my mind blank, rocking back in forth in a corner trying to get inspiration.

Luckily, a very AMAZING person helped me out of it! The SUPER AMAZING AND WONDER AND SPECTACULAR AND ALL WONDERFUL ADJECTIVES THAT YOU KNOW PLACE HERE @cpluckygirl! She got me back on my feet and gave me inspiration! If it wasn't for her, I would be there, in my corner... Alone... Lost... So thanks to her, you are reading this upload! Please check out her 1D stories: 5 Lost Directions, One Direction and One Mermaid, and her new one, one Tale After Another (and yea I am reading all, they are amazing please read them!)

Moving on, what about you guys?! How was your holiday? Mine was amazing! I got a lot of presents, but the one I'm most excited about is *drum roll* I got a purple Jack Wills hoodie! Like Harry! Ahhhh! Ok, I'm calm :3 What presents did you guys get?

I dedicate this chapter to @lanatrumble can you believe she read IJGK for 7 hours straight?! Woah! That is dedication!! Thank you so much love!!

Song for this chapter: Magic by One Direction cause it is amazing and it fits this chapter quite well :)

Enjoy

PS: Anyone notice I used 'amazing' a lot in my before-the-story author's note :3

*******************************************************************************

Bree's POV

"Bree, where are we going?"

"C'mon Niall, don't ask!"

"But I wanna know!" whined Niall. I sighed. He reminded me of a little kid.

Zayn and I had a surprise for Niall. I was now driving to our destination, with a very curious Niall sitting in the passenger's seat. We had been planning this for a while, so we knew Niall was gonna love it.

"Me and Zayn have a surprise for you!" I said.

"But what's the surprise?"

"We'll see" I said with a sneaky smile.

"Is it food? Are you taking me to a new restaurant? Is there a grand new opening of a Nando's I wasn't aware of?" he asked.

"We'll see" I said again. He looked really excited.

"Aww, I wanna know what my surprise is!"

"Haha, you'll have to wait Nialler"

As we neared our destination, at a red light, I took out a blindfold, and handed it to Niall. "Put it on" I instructed.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes Niall, or no surprise"

"Ok!" he said, quickly putting it on. I could see him smiling.

We got to the place, and I parked the car. I could see Niall bouncing with excitement. I got out of the car, and opened his door, helping him to his feet.

"Where are we?" he asked.

"It's a surprise!"

"Ok, ok!" he said, raising his hands. I led a blind leprechaun to our real destination, which was the airport.

"I hear a lot of people" he commented as I led him. "Are we at the mall?"

"Uh, close" I said. We kept walking, Niall moving his head when he heard a sound. I led him to the waiting area, my eyes searching for Zayn. He found me first before I could.