Chapter 32

Heeeey guys! :) So my first upload this week, my goal is to upload the next chapter on Sunday. Fingers crossed!

To those in the US, how was Thanksgiving?! :D I spent mine with

my family, but ate a lot xD gosh the food was so good! Pumpkin Pie, yummmm P: haha I feel like Niall :) Anyone go Black Friday shopping?

This is a fun chapter, hope you like it! :)

Song for this chapter: C'mon C'mon, it's a fun song and I love it :)

Enjoy<3

****************************************************************************************

Bree's POV

I rolled my eyes at the sight in front of me. We were at Harry's, and we were having an epic battle of Just Dance. The girls and Josh had come, so we were split in 2 teams: Me, Zayn, Eliza, Harry, Eleanor, and Niall, named as Team Sexy Beasts (Harry and Zayn picked the name) and the other was Louis, Liam, Danielle, Josh, and Matt, named Team Kevinlicious Carrots (you can probably guess who named it).

Right now, Matt, Louis, Eliza, and Zayn where dancing to What Makes You Beautiful, and let me tell you, it was a hilarious scene. Zayn looked lost, but Eliza was a good dancer so she made up for it, but Matt was worse than Zayn, and him and Louis were fighting about it.

"Matt! You're falling behind!" yelled Louis, though they were at the same level.

"Well sorry Sass Masta" said Matt, trying to do the dance. "But tough guys like me don't dance"

"Tough? Bree's tougher than you!" said Louis. Harry and I snickered.

The dance ended, and Eliza had the highest score, getting our team a point. We were now tied.

"We need a tie breaker" said Josh. A grin formed on Louis's face.

"I say we have a dance off!"

"Danielle will win that one" complained Eleanor, and Danielle stuck her tongue out at her.

"Fine!" grumbled Louis, but his face lit up again. "But we could have... Matt and Bree face off!"

"No!" Matt and I yelled at the same time.

"Yes!" the others cheered.

"Bring out the music!" yelled Harry.

"DJ Malik in the house!" said Zayn, taking out his phone.

"I wanted to be DJ Payne" pouted Liam.

"Too bad, lad" Zayn said. He grinned at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Start the music DJ Malik!" yelled an over-excited Louis.

"Your on, little sis" said Matt.

"Oh, we'll see about that" I said.

"Anderson Dance Battle begins!" yelled Josh.

The music started, and Heart Attack came on. I turned to Zayn, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"C'mon Matt! WIN THIS FOR THE KEVINLICIOUS CARROTS!" yelled Louis. Matt then started to do the Dougie, a dance that I had taught him.

"Oooh!" Josh said.

"I taught him that!" I said, and started doing it too, but mine was way better. He glared at me and started doing Louis's famous Stop the Traffic let 'em Through.

"YOU MAKE ME PROUD BABY!" yelled Louis. The others started laughing.

Oh hell no. I started doing the Pat the Dog, Screw the Lightbulb.