Chapter 10

Heeeey Guys! New Chapter! :D I was gonna upload later but i finished the chapter earlier than expected, so i decided to upload! :)

I would first like to say thank you to everyone who has voted/commented/fanned. It means a lot to me!I love to see new votes, fans, and comments! Don't forget to do it! :D

I would also like to give out a really big thank you to the Amazayn nimrahzaq786!!! :D She has voted for every single one of my chapters, and her comments always make my day! Thank you so so much! And thank you for fanning! :D xx

Song for this chapter: One Thing by One Direction

Enjoy<3

********************************************

Bree’s POV

The girl walks in, and freezes. She looks around the room, her eyes wide, as she takes in the room, and the people inside. She has straight dirty blonde hair that goes up to her shoulders, brown eyes, and is kinda short. She is wearing a blue Hollister hoodie, skinny jeans, and grey Ugg boots. In immediately recognize her.

“Eliza!” I scream, and run over to her. She looks in my direction, and relief is all over her face.

“Ohmygod, Bree!” she yells, and hugs me. All the boys and Danielle are staring at us. “Danielle, guys, this is my best friend Eliza” Eliza smiles, and everyone smiles back. Eliza was use to meeting celebrities and keeping her cool, but I knew as soon as she got home, she would go all fan girl and run around the block screaming. Trust me, that was what happened when she met Josh Hutcherson when she went to visit me in New York City for a magazine photo shoot. Especially because she was a huge fan of One Direction. And I mean huge!

“Hey Eliza!” All the boys and Danielle said. She smiled, her cheeks turning pink.

“A friend of Bree’s is a friend of mine! But I’m still her BFF!” Louis shouted, and we all laughed. I rolled her eyes, and Eliza raised her eyebrows.

“So, care to explain why you leave me at the mall, disappear for two days, have Mike calling me none stop asking for you, then appear two days later with One Direction and Danielle Peazer?” she said. I sigh. Where do I start?

I start telling her the story, and the boys pitch in to tell their parts, and Danielle in hers. After we finish, Eliza just looks at us with worried eyes. “I still can’t believe you guys got kidnapped! Have they caught Jimmy and Danny yet?”

Danielle, Eliza, and my eyes turn to the boys. “Management said they caught Jimmy, but there’s no sign of Danny”

I sigh. “He must of escaped”

“Well, let’s worry about that later. Right now, we need to get out of here” I say. Everybody nods.

Liam frowns. “I forgot to ask, how did you get here?” he asks Danielle. She looks down sheepishly. “I took a taxi, and there’s not gonna be enough room for 6 of us”

“Where’s your guy’s Hotel?” Eliza asks. “I brought my mom’s van, so we might all fit”

 I look at her. “You didn’t bring the bug?” Eliza has a cherry red BMW bug, which she loves to drive around. She rarely took her mom’s van, and those were for needs.

“No, I brought the van because it’s the only car that had GPS, because I didn’t know where this hotel was. I can give you guys a lift if you want” They smile at her gratefully. Then they look down, their turn to look sheepishly. “Um, we don’t know where our hotel is. Our belongings were sent straight to the Hotel after we got here, and we went straight to the Arena” I nod understandingly.