Chapter 44

44

Heeeeey guys!

So.... I know it's been like 9262916392637253638 years since I've uploaded, and all I got to say is... I'm sorry! I have a lot going on in my life, that is my excuse!

BUT I UPLOADED! Be proud of me! And yeah this is more of a filler, sowwy guys :3 I made it as long as I could.

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME! And for all those "Upload soon!" messages, I upload when I can people! :P

Song for this chapter is Little Things

Enjoy<3

***************************************************************************

Bree's POV

(PS: Since none of you don't read my A/N, you wouldn't know that THE STORY ISN'T OVER YET! You have no idea how many messages I got asking that -___- NO! NOT YET! NOT EVER! Why would I end it there? In a scene? Don't you think I would at least say THE END or FIN! or something? Kay now that you read that, I'm good)

I could feel my peaceful sleep drifting away as I began to wake up. I could feel someone tracing circles on my back, and singing. His soft soulful voice singing.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you, and all your little things"

My eyes fluttered open, a smile forming on my face. I found myself cuddled on his bare chest, one of his arms around me, holding me close to him.

He stopped singing when he felt me stir, but then I heard him whisper in my ear, "Good morning beautiful"

The smile on my face grew, and I lifted my head up a bit, and my eyes met his.I could see a smile already on his handsome face.

"Good morning" I said, and he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked me, holding me tighter. I cuddled back on his chest. "Wonderful" I said.

Then my thoughts drifted back to last night. Last night had been the most amazing night of my life: I felt so loved, so special with him, and I replayed it in my head. The way his lips felt on mine, the way he would give me chills every time he touched me. I definitely would never forget this night. I felt heat on my cheeks just at the thought of it.

"Are you blushing?" Zayn asked me, and I could almost see the goofy grin on his face. I hid my face on the crook of his neck.

I could feel his chest vibrate as he laughed. "You're so adorable"

He kissed my forehead. "Bree?"

I looked up. He brushed my cheek with the back of his hand. "Last night had to be the most amazing night of my life. I'm glad that I got to share it with you, and that you chose me to be your first. I hope it was as special and as amazing as you wanted it to be"

"Zayn, of course it was. It was all I ever dreamed, and it was even better than I had ever imagined. And I'm glad it was you, Zayn. Not anybody else, just you"

He leaned down and kissed my forhead, and I sighed, cuddling closer. We were silent for a little bit, just enjoying the moment, me hearing the light thud of his heart beat, when a phone started ringing. We groaned, and Zayn reached out and grabbed his phone.

"Louis. Figures" muttered Zayn. I rolled my eyes. Always Louis!

"Vas Happenin?" Zayn answered, sending me a wink.

"ZAYN! YOU AWAKE MATE? IT'S 1 IN THE AFTERNOON!" screamed Louis's voice. He didn't even need to be on speaker.

"No, I'm talking in my sleep. I'm up Louis!" said Zayn.