Chapter 33

Heeey guys! Sorry I took so long to upload! :( My goal was Sunday, but I didn't have the chapter written plus school has been really stressful :( But thank you for understanding :)

From your comments on the last chapter, I found out, I have readers from all over the world! Ahh!! That is so cool! I just, idk, it felt great to know I have readers and fans from different places! :D Thank you to those who commented! :)

Song for this chapter: Summer Love, I really love that song :)

Enjoy

*********************************************************************************

Matt was only staying 2 weeks, and then was going back to his squad. The next 2 weeks, I tried to spend more time with him, and Eliza, because Eliza had decided to also head back to San Francisco the same day that Matt left.

I also balanced out spending time with Zayn, but he understood. The boys were also heading into the recording studio, so I saw less of them. It was sad, but we made up for it by spending time together, not to mention the great prank war we were having.

Today was the last day that Eliza and Matt were here, and me and the boys, and also El and Dani, were going to make it special. We just didn't know what to do.

"What should we do?" said Louis excitedly.

"We have to do something for both Matt and Eliza" I said.

"I have an idea!" yelled Niall.

"What Niall?"

"Take them to eat! To Nandos!" he yelled happily. He reminded me of a little kid, he is so adorable!

"No! We can take go carting" yelled Harry, excited.

"Eliza doesn't like that, but nice idea" I told him.

"NO! WE WILL GO ICE SKATING!" yelled Louis.

"Haha, I'd love to see Matt ice skate" said Liam.

"Or how about we take them Laser Tagging?" said Zayn.

"I like your way of thinking" I told him, and he smiled proudly.

"So, Laser Tagging it is!" said Eleanor.

"Where are you taking us?" asked Matt.

"Dude, shut up, you're worse than me" said Eliza. He stuck out his tongue.

It stayed silent for a bit in the car.

"Are we there yet?" said Eliza. We rolled our eyes.

"Almost!" said an over-excited Harry. Eliza giggled, and Harry smiled at her, holding her hand. I smiled at them, and rested my head against Zayn's shoulder. I felt him give kiss my forehead, and I smiled even more.

"WE'RE HERE!" yelled Louis. Eliza and Matt instantly lit up when they saw where we were at.

"You guys are going down!" said Matt, running into the Laser Tag place, looking like a little kid in Disneyland. We laughed at him and went inside.

"Alright, how are we gonna do teams?" asked Liam.

"I'm with Eliza!" yelled Harry, and Eliza smiled.

"Hazza! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" yelled Louis. We laughed.

"Maybe..." said Harry, hugging Eliza.

"Oh hells no!" said Louis, snapping his fingers in a Z formation. "I will not tolerate this! ELEANOR LOVE, WE ARE JOINING THE DARK SIDE!" yelled Louis, hugging Eleanor dramatically. She giggled.