Chapter 17

Heeey guys! New upload :) i finished this sooner than i thought, and i was excited to put it up, so here it is! :D

IJGK has 150+ votes! :O :D thank you guys so much! you guys are (Liam's voice) Absolutely Amazing! :) and thank you for all the comments, you have no idea how much they make me smile! :D

As i had said in the previous chapter, i dedicate this chapter to @StephanieAnn22 for making me the amazingly beautiful new cover!! This chapter is for you ;)

Oh, and would you guys read these 1D stories from these good friends of mine:

Another World by AlyssaToelkin

Kiss Me I'm Irish by OfficialDirectioner_

Who Knew? by emmanadmaddie

Song for this chapter: I Should've Kissed You. Now, before you start getng any ideas, it's called I SHOULD'VE Kissed You, as i he should've but he never did. I just didn't want to get your hopes up for soemthing that wasn't gonna happen sorry guys! :,( i do stuff for a reason!

Now, anyways,

Enjoy<3

**************************************************************************************************************************

Bree’s POV

“Aww, they look so cute!”

“Louis! Shut up! You’re gonna wake her up!”

“But they look so cute!”

“Niall, did you take pictures?”

“Yes Danielle! I took a bunch!”

“Thank god Liam is still asleep, or else he would have scolded us”

“Liam scolds you? But you’re his girlfriend!”

“Nah, but he would scold you guys”

“Shh! You’re gonna wake her up!”

What dream is this? I can hear Danielle, Louis, Niall, and Zayn talking. Eh, dreams are weird. I cuddle closer to my pillow. I’m really comfortable, and my pillow smells good. I hear a chuckle. Urgh, be quiet talking pillow! Wait, what am I thinking? I slowly begin to wake up.

“Aww! This is too cute!” two familiar voices say.

“Louis, Niall, be quiet!” another familiar voice says. Wait, this isn’t a dream, they are really talking. I slowly open one eye, and see Louis, Niall, and Danielle peering at me.

“See! You woke her up!” Danielle scolds Louis and Niall. Louis just laughs.

“Aww, and we couldn’t play a joke on her!” Niall whines. Louis just shrugs and looks behind his shoulder, and they go to wake up their next victim, which happened to be Liam.

I groan, cuddling to my pillow again, and I hear laughter. I look up and see that, I’m not cuddling a pillow, but Zayn Malik. My cheeks instantly get red.

“I- Uh, I- I’m sorry!“ I squeak. Zayn laughs again.

“Its okay” he whispers in my ear, making me shiver. Hopefully he didn’t notice. I could now see that we were still in the couch, and Zayn had his arm around my waist, and a blanket around us.

“These past days, I always wake up to the sight of you, but I kinda like it” he says, his eyes never leaving mine. My cheeks get redder. “I like when you blush” he said, and sure enough, you might have guessed what happened. Yes, my cheeks turned redder, if that was even possible.