Chapter 40

Heeeeeeey guys! I know, I know, it's been a while since I've last uploaded and you guys have been dying to know what's gonna happen (I read those comments! ;D ) and here it is! The long awaited 40!

The boys have started their tour! :,( mehh I'm proud of them but I just wish I could go to one of their concert, just wish I could see them. I guess I just have YouTube for now :( Anyone going to their concerts? If you are, consider yourself lucky, and you better treasure that day for the rest of your life, not many fans get the chance to see them. Sorry about the little rant, it's almost 1 in the morning and I have feels :P

Oh I would just like to say, HI ESTEPHANY! HOE YOU BETTER UPLOAD SOON OR HUNTER WILL GET YOU! NOT KIDDING! SAME GOES TO YOU ANGIE! HAHA I'M KIDDING WOMAN! HI ANDREA! ZAYN LOOKED SO HOT TODAY! ASDFGHJKL! HI VANE! AMORS I UPLOADED! NOW YOU WON'T DIE! HI SONIA! DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT PIC OF KEVIN AND KEVINA? ^.^ <-My crazy friends right here that I love so much and are reading my fabulous book :P

This chapter is dedicated to @Harry_Potter_Freak omg she posted the most AMAZING AND LONGESTS comment ever on the last chapter! Ahhh omg I loved it!!!! Thank you love!!

Oh also a special thanks to @Oreo_Milkshake (amazing name btw!) for the beautiful description she made me for IJGK (since I am total crap when it comes to them) so thank you! Also thank you to @Queensea for hers as well! Loved it also!

Song for this chapter is on the side (When I put it up, I'm on my iPod :P)

Enjoy<3

***********************************************************************************

Liam's POV

Zayn was still sobbing, and I felt a guilty pang in my chest. Zayn was hurt, he really was, and we're here yelling at him. But I need to know what happened.

"Zayn" I said, my voice as soft as possible, putting a hand on his shoulder, "Zayn, mate, it's gonna be alright, you need to calm down"

"I need to see her, I need to turn things right" he said, calming down a bit. He was still shaking under my hold, his eyes pained.

At that instant, Louis and the girls came out, their eyes landing on us.

"What happened?" asked Louis, concerned, looking at Zayn.

"Where is she?" croaked Zayn.

"She... Ran off" said Louis.

"So she left" said Zayn, defeated. "I need to go see her" He tried to move out of my grip, but I grabbed him. "Zayn, you need to let her calm down a bit. Apart from that, we can't leave the party until the song is aired, Simon warned us. Just give her until then, then we'll go see her"

"But I need to make sure she's alright! What if she didn't get home? What if she doing something crazy! What if-" Zayn started shouting.

"Zayn, she's gonna be alright. She's a strong girl, I know she won't do anything" said Eleanor in a soothing voice.

"But what happened?" asked Harry.

Zayn's face got dark. "I don't want to talk about it now" he said. Harry was about to speak, but I shook my head, saying no.

"Alright lad. Now let's get back to the party. C'mon" I said, pulling Zayn with me, Zayn wiping away tears. The girls were still looking at him in concern.

The rest of the party was pure torture: We kept calling and texting Bree, seeing if she would answer, but the line was busy and she wouldn't answer any of our texts. We also tried to get a hold of Eliza, but she wouldn't answer either. Zayn was a mess: he was silent, not looking and talking to anyone, his eyes pained, face filled with worry and sorrow. He was constantly checking his phone to see if she had answered, with no luck. Finally, with what seemed like forever, the song was aired. Everyone was cheering accept us.