Chapter 34

Heeeey guys! New upload! I know, I know, it's been a while since I last uploaded, but I have my reasons!!!

I was suppose to upload last weekend, but there was an unfortunate change of events. ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR MOMS! Or you will get grounded of 1 week with no Phone, iPod, or laptop, I know from first hand experience! IT WAS HORRIBLE! I almost died!

But luckily the week passed, I got my stuff back, and I was able to finish up the chapter :) ESTEPHANY, I FINALLY UPLOADED! BE HAPPY AND LET ME BE! ;D haha!

Oh, sorry if last chapter sucked, I had writers block and came up with random stuff xD never again!

Song for this chapter: I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. I love this song, it's my favorite from her album, and it also fits the chapter well. Question: do you guys ship Haylor?

This chapter is dedicate to @Janie_Chunie, she is amazing! Go fan her! :D

Enjoy

**************************************************************************************

Bree's POV

It's been a week since Eliza and Matt left. It's been pretty lonely, I had gotten used to Eliza being around. We skyped and texted each other, but it wasn't the same. Harry also missed her.

Work had been pretty busy too, we were busy doing photos and trying on clothes for the Jack Wills winter handbook that was gonna be due soon, and also doing magazine ad modeling for Covergirl.

Zayn had been spending more time with me, so I that was good. He had noticed I had been lonely, though the girls and I did hang out, but even so he came over to my apartment a lot more often. We had also gone on a couple of dates, getting to know more of London, and of Zayn. You directioners think you know everything (don't get me started, check Tumblr to see for yourself). There is a lot about Zayn Malik the mystery boy.

Today Zayn was going with the boys to the recording studio, and he invited me along. Louis & Liam had invited Eleanor and Danielle along too, so this would be fun.

"What are you guys doing today?" I asked them on our way over there.

"We're not sure" said Zayn.

"Uncle Si had told us that we would be doing a new single with a collaboration, but we don't know who it is yet" said Liam.

"We're meeting them today, and talking about the song"

"Is it Ed?" asked Eleanor.

"Ed Sheeran? Not sure, but that would be a great collaboration" said Harry.

The boys seemed really excited, and I was too! I wonder who it would be? The suspense was getting the best of them, especially of Louis.

"We're here!" he shouted as Liam parked the car. Paul came outside to meet us.

"Hey Paul!" we greeted him.

"Hey boys! Hey girls!" he said to us.

"Are they here yet?" persisted Louis.

Paul chuckled. "Not yet, they called in saying that they were gonna be a little late"

"Aww" said Louis, pouting. We laughed. We went inside the studio, the boys greeting the personnel and El, Dani, and I smiled at them. Paul lead us to what looked like a conference room, with the long table and everything. We all sat down, Zayn to my left, who had wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and Eleanor to my right, and then it was Danielle, Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry. There were 5 empty seats, one being next to Zayn.