Chapter 48

Heeey guys! Yeah yeah, it's been forever, I know. I'm sorry okay!! School is a drag, and I'm really exhausted and I don't have a lot of time to type. And I get like 20 messages a day saying update -_- kay people! Not gonna make me update quicker!

So this is like old lol I was suppose to finish the chapter earlier but oh well, but I went to go see This Is Us the day it came out here in the States. IT WAS AMAZING AKSHAKDGBSHEHAISHHSH AHHH! Me and my best friend @thischick21 went to go see it together, and omg we were like the oldest ones there no joke. WE WERE INVADED BY CARROTS! IT WAS LIKE OMG THEY DID NOT BELONG THERE! THEY WERE ALL LITTLE KIDS I WAS LIKE HONEY YALL NEED TO GO HOME AND GO WATCH SOME FINDING NEMO ONE DIRECTION AINT FOR YALL I MEAN THEYRE ALL TWENTY CEPT FOR HARRY AND YOUR LIKE 8 LIKE NO! And before the movie began this Taylor Swift Coke commercial came on and the whole theater started booing it was hilarious and amazing xD sorry if I offended my Swifties but I don't like Taywhore at all. Anywho the credits began and they kept screaming like when the green thing shows and then they'd be like 'Aww!' when they saw it was just a preview -_- then the movie began and I was like AHHHH an the theater was screaming and Zayn appeared and I just like melted in my seat. And I cried through Little Things like I was sobbing the feels hit me like a truck. And in Teenage Dirtbag I swear me and my best friend were the only ones singing no one new the freaking song thats how Carroty they were WTF is this shit I was like BITCHES YOU AINT REAL DIRECTIONERS IF YOU DONT KNOW TEENAGE DIRTBAG EXIT THIS THEATER AT ONCE! YALL ARE DISAPPOINTMENTS DON'T EVEN CALL YOURSELVES FANS! But yeah movie was amazing I cried and laughed and saw the brain of a fangirl. It was amazing! Oh and we got yelled at by a stupid lady for taking a picture infront of THE EMPTY SCREEN WHERE THEY SHOW THE VIDEO! Like damn dude calm yo titties ITS EMPTY! XD and this is probably longer than the chapter but IDGAF :P

This Chapter is dedicated to the one and only @ForeverBecky21 she is dedicated and I mean DEDICATED to this story holy jeez woman!! :D

Song for this chapter is Superman by IM5 omg that song is so amazing like asdfghjkl you need to all check out that song and IM5 like omg they are hot *0*

Niall's birthday was yesterday :O MY BABY IS 20 asdfghjkl! Niall girls feel the feels today.

Oh for my fellow Americans watching X-Factor, AL CALDERON IS MINE! Kay, Kay! :D ahah i call dibs sorry huns those baby blues be mine xD

ENJOY<3 (All of you are like FINALLY WOMAN DANG!) xD

****************************************************************

Did you know that 69% of you find something dirty in every sentence?

Okay okay I''ll let you read

XD

:P

<3

Zayn's POV

*Recap*

To my dismay, it wasn't. An unknown number was calling me. I looked at it before answering.

"Hello?" I called.

"Zayn" said an all too familiar voice.

"Zayn, don't hang up" she said. "I have something important to tell you"

"What is it?" I asked.

"I think something's wrong with Bree"

I felt my heart drop. "What do you mean?"

"I think she's in danger"

"Perrie? What do you mean she's in danger?" I demanded, starting to panic. The lads faces all whip towards my direction, worry instantly framing their faces.

"I-" she faltered, and sighed. I could almost hear her mentally debating. She sighed again and she told me. How she had helped Nicole try to break us up, and she knew it was all because Nicole had a thing for me.

"I'm so sorry Zayn!" she said, sounding like she wanted to cry. "I didn't mean to try to break you two apart. I didn't even want to do it in the first place! I was just worried about you, she had said all this crap about her and I know it wasn't true, and even though we had a past I see you as a friend, I want what's best for her. After meeting her I knew she's the best thing for you, I see how much you two care about each other. But I also know Nicole will do anything to get what she wants. Which I wanted to warn you about"

This made no sense. Bree is missing and here Perrie is calling about how Nicole wants to get at me again. I can care less about Nicole right now. To be honest I really don't give a shit about her. Even if she had tried to break us up, I mean she even used Perrie, I never would have taken an interest in her. I never would. I only love one girl. And that girl is missing right now.

"Perrie, thank you for warning me about Nicole, that's nice and all, and I don't want to sound rude but I have more important things to do" Like find Bree.

"No wait!" she said hurriedly. "Zayn please hear me out! This morning me and the girls went to go eat, and at the café I saw Nicole there with her cousin. They were way in the back, like they were hiding. They kept whispering to each other, like if they were planning something. They looked really suspicious, so I went up to 'use the restroom', and as I passed by I heard her say Bree's name, and she gave him a check. When I came back they were gone, but I had this bad feeling like they wanted to hurt her or something. I would've called earlier but I knew you were busy rehearsing, and I didn't want to worry you, so I waited until the concert was over. Please keep Bree close, I don't want her getting hurt. I know Nicole all too well"

The pang in my chest kept getting worse as Perrie told me this.

"Perrie" I chocked out. "Bree's missing"

I could almost see her face drain color.

"Oh no" she whispered. "Since when?"

"Like a few hours ago. She was here at the concert, and she went to go look for me afterwards and we haven't seen her since then"

I heard her curse, something she doesn't do.

"Wait Perrie" I said, remembering something she said. "You said she was with her cousin. Who is he?"

"Um I met him once. His name is Danny Evans. He looked like an alright lad"

Danny. The word hit me like a slap in the face.

"Danny... Does he have brown hair and blue eyes?"

I could feel the boys wide stares bore into my skull.

"Yeah... You know him?" she asked. I almost dropped my phone in that instant. No, it can't be. It can't be the same Danny... Can it?

But... He's cousins with Nicole. And the day Bree got kidnapped, Nicole happened to be in the same city, and take her place. Which means...

Realization hit. Nicole. Nicole had planned this! She got her cousin to kidnap her the first time, so she could take her place!

... And she could have done it a second time.

"Perrie, you're in New York, right?" I asked hurriedly.

"Yes-"

"Please come to the arena as soon as possible. I need you help"

I hanged up before she could protest, making my point. I am really starting to panic now. I feel desperate. I need Bree. I need to know she's okay. I need her here in my arms, knowing she's safe.

"Zayn?" asked Louis, his face worried.

"Lads, I think Danny's got Bree" I said, glancing at all of them. Their faces turned to horror.

"What do you mean? That Danny-" said Niall, and I nodded.

"Who has Bree?" shrieked Eliza, running up to us. She looked like she wanted to cry, and Harry ran up to her and pulled her in a hug. My heart hurt when I saw that. I wanted to hug Bree so bad right now. Why did it have to be her? Why not me, I would've taken her place. I don't want her to suffer, or be suffering right now.

"Oh my fucking god, who ever has Bree is going to fucking pay the price. I AM GOING TO RIP DANNY'S EYEBALLS OUT AND STUFF THEM IN HIS ASS! NO ONE HURTS MY BEST FRIEND!" said Eliza, going ballistic. I wanted to join in with her right there. I wanted to go up to him and punch him so badly.

"Babe, calm down" said Harry soothingly, but Eliza was in too much of a mess.

"I swear, when I find Danny, I'll-" I growled, but I couldn't finish, I was too mad. I was planning a hundred scenarios in my head of what I would do to him when I saw him. My arms clench.

"Zayn, calm down lad, we need to think straight in this moment. We should look at the security cameras. We need to see what really happened to Bree" said Liam, the only calm one in this situation. The other lads looked like they wanted to punch Danny as well. I can just imagine how I look.

I almost face palmed in that instant. I was so stupid. The arena had cameras. Why didn't I think of that??

"Liam, this is why you're the smart one" Louis tried to crack a joke and lighten the mood, all for the sake of me and Eliza.

"The arena is pretty huge, and the sooner we find the footage of Bree the faster we can find her. We need the girls to help us as well" said Liam. "I texted Danielle to call the police about the situation. They'll keep an eye out for anything. She hasn't been gone long so they can't do a real search until the morning" he sighed.

I was so close to punching something. "THIS IS STUPID! THEY NEED TO HELP US FIND BREE!"

"Zayn please calm down! We'll find her! Don't worry!" said Liam.

I took a deep breath, my eyes closing. I need to calm down. I need to find her. I can't find her if I'm losing my mind.

I opened my eyes again, feeling calmed down enough to think readonably. "Let's go look at the tapes"

We were currently looking through the tapes, having the technicians run through all the security tapes from all the cameras. We were looking back to when the concert almost ended, the main camera we were looking at right now had the view of when she was sitting down with my family. Seeing her there, with my family, made my heart clench. The people I care about, all at the most amazing moment to happen in my career, cheering me on and supporting me, and the one I love with all my heart disappears on me. I know it hadn't been long since she disappeared, but to me it felt like days, weeks, years even.

The lads, the girls, and I were all crowded around peering at that one TV screen, watching her every move. The concert ended, and I saw her and my family stand up. We all tensed, looking at what would happen next.

She looked like she was saying goodbye to them, smiling and waving at them, my sisters waving back. She turned and left, by herself, and my family stayed behind, fans approaching them. It was just how they said had happened. She had gone of by herself to look for me backstage.

We stared at the camera until she was out of shot. Then we all jumped and ran to different TV screens, seeing in which one she would appear next.

"I see her! She's just walking and talking to some fans" said Louis. He paused a little bit. "She's out of shot"

I looked back towards mine, but she doesn't appear.

"Here!" yelled Niall. "She's nearing the security... Though some fans are talking to them... OH NO" said Niall, his face going pale. At that instant I was out of my seat, running towards Niall's video.

What I saw made my blood boil. She was walking when a guy, wearing a black jacket and a snap back which shadowed his face, comes behind her. He taps on her shoulder, and off guard, she turns around, sees him, and her eyes widen. He grabs her neck and does a little move, and she goes stiff and just collapses on the ground. He bends down, and picks her up bridal style, but then removes his snapback and puts it on her, covering her face so she wouldn't get recognized. But now we had a clear shot of who he was. And it Danny.

"Freeze it!" yells Paul, who was also here with us.

He grabs the walkie talkie from the belt on his waist and talks in it. "Was there any reports of an unconscious girl being carried away from the concert?"

There was a moment before the response. "Yes, there were reports of a few fans that had to be carried out because they passed out due to shock" said the security.

Paul sighed. "Thanks Bob"

He looked at us. "Lets get a picture of the shot, you guys go look through the other cameras to see if you see them"

The others scurried to the cameras, but I stood frozen, staring at the shot. She looked so fragile, so innocent. And he was taking her away from me. At that very moment, he had taken the love of my life away from me. But I'm gonna find her, if it's the last thing I do.

The door opened, and we all turned and saw a flustered looking Perrie come in.

"I came here as soon I could" she panted.

"Thank you so much for coming Perrie" said Liam.

"Have you guys found anything?" she asked. I motioned for her to look at the shot. She walked closer, looked at the shot, and her hands went to her mouth.

"Oh no. No no no" she said. "That's Danny"

"So you think Nicole's got something to do with this?" Harry asked Perrie. She nodded.

"I'm absolutely sure she does"

"Perrie, you need to help us" I pleaded. "We need to find her"

"How?" she asked.

"You were friends with Nicole, you should at least know something"

"I know she's had this grudge on Bree for years, she hates her. She thinks Bree took her contract from her, even though it wasn't like that" she said. "I know she went to San Francisco the week Bree was there to steal her spot, but that didn't go down that well. I know she's been more determined to have what Bree has"

"Determined enough to have kidnapped her" I say. They all turned to me, their eyes wide.

"What?" chokes Eliza.

"Nicole kidnapped Bree so she would miss the shows and she could take her place and her shoot. That's why she was in San Francisco"

Their reactions had been the same as mine had.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GONNA KILL THIS FUCKING STUPID ASS BITCH! SHE CAN GO ROT IN HELL! HOW COULD SHE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?" Eliza started yelling, Harry got a hold of her waist and was trying his best to calm her down.

"How can she just kidnap her like that! What kind horrible person would do that?" she cried, hugging Harry.

"I can't believe I was ever friends with her" said Perrie, looking defeated.

"She's a two faced bitch!" said Danielle. "I don't blame you Perrie! You weren't seeing the real Nicole that we know. She is not what she seems"

"Wait, I get why she kidnapped Bree. But why would she kidnap us?" asked Liam.

"I don't know" I sighed.

I turned to Perrie. "Do you have any idea where she could be hiding Bree?"

"No" she said, looking down. But them she looked up, looking determined. "But I know where we could get some clues"

"Where?" asked Niall.

"Nicole lives in New York. And I know where her house is at"

"Guys, we are going to sneak into Nicole's house"

**************************************************************

Yeah sorry if it was boring it was a filler i tried. I'll hopefully update in 2 weeks! That's my time frame! If not then yall can eat me alive okay!

Okay I did this with Hold Up! and I wanna do it here :)

You can know a lot about a person by the music they hear. And to me, music is an important thing in my life. Pick a number between 1-365 (remember your number) and comment below. You'd be surprised at all the stuff I have in my playlist xD this is just a for fun thing, I'll tell you the playlists next chapter :$

BYEEE! <3