Chapter 27

Heeeey guys! So i'm trying out typing in the app, this is my first time, so let's see how it goes! :) got to say, this is easier, i text faster than i type ;) but sorry if there are a few mistakes... By a few i mean a lot :p lol

Your comments on the last chapter really made me laugh, thank you all so much for commenting! I love your comments! :D Keep 'em coming! haha @StarsDream is my Gangnam Style buddy! ;D

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @1DandHetalialover, thank you so much for the dedication Angie!! :D xx

Song for the chapter: Thought of You by Justin Bieber

Picture on the side is of the boys ;)

Enjoy<3  

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END, VERY VERY IMPORTANTE!

*********************************************************************************************************

Bree's POV

It has been 2 days since the whole Eliza/Harry thing. Harry has been begging Eliza to go out with him, but Eliza has been keeping to the plan. She is just waiting to see how much Harry can handle it.

"Hey babe" Harry called to Eliza, sitting down next to her. We were currently hanging out at a local park, being only Harry, Eliza, Zayn, Niall, and I. Niall had ran off to look for an Ice Cream man he had seen, and Zayn and I had been walking around hand in hand. We were comin back when we saw Harry, who had gone off with Niall, come back and sit next to Eliza.

Eliza, who had been sitting by herself at a bench, looking at the fountain that was here in the park, turned to look at Harry.

She greets him, and saw Harry talking to her.

"No" I heard her say, turning back to the fountain. another rejection. Harry looked frustrated, and Zayn and I were smirked at each other.

"You think she's gonna give in any time now? Harry's starting look desperate. He's not used to girls putting him off this long" Zayn whispered to me. I smiled.

"Let's leave them alone, and we'll see what happens"

Eliza's POV

For the past two days, Harry ha been asking me out none stop. At first, he asked me cooly, trying to flirt with me, bringing me flowers and presents, he even tried tricking me into saying yes, but i'm smart, so i didn't fall for that.

Now, he's actually begging, which is actually really funny. I want to see how long he would last.

We had gone to the park, cause Niall wanted to go, don't ask, i don't know what goes through that leperchaun's head, and i was by myself, enjoying the moment. Zayn and Bree had gone off to take a stroll together, and Harry was helping Niall find an Ice Cream Man he saw.

I wasn't paying attention, staring at the fountain in the park, lost in my own thoughts, most of Harry, when he suddenly appears.

"Hey Eliza"

"Hey Harold" i reply.

"So, wanna be my girlfriend?" i try not laugh, and keep my face composed.

"No"

"Why won't you go out with me?" he asked, curiosity and frustration in his voice.

"Why should I?" i reply back.

"Because I'm Harry Styles!" Ooh, playing the fame card, aren't you?

"Not good enough" i said, turning my attention back to the fountain.