Chapter 23

Heeeey guys! i'm so sorry i haven't uploaded in a while, i have been pretty busy with school. Ugh, i hate school :( But here's the new chapter! :)

In this one, you really get to know more about Bree's past :)

This is dedicated to @Wise_Geek, becuas ei loved her comment on the last chapter :)

Sogn fro this chapter: My Heart Skp A Beat by Olly Murs. Pretty good song, i love it :)

Enjoy<3

***************************************************************

Zayn’s POV

I woke up that morning with a huge smile on my face. After getting home from Bree’s apartment, I spent the whole night thinking about her, dreamed about her, and she was the first thing on my mind when I woke up. I still can’t believe Bree makes me feel like this. Sure, I’ve had a few flings, but this, this was special. What Bree and I had was special. And for the first time ever, I was falling in love with someone.

I had made fun of Louis and Liam, but now I was feeling what they felt for Eleanor and Danielle. And I was glad it was Bree, she was the most amazing and beautiful girl I had ever met, and just knowing that was falling for me as hard as I was falling for her made my heart skip a beat.

I climbed out of my warm covers, and saw that was sunny outside. Perfect. I took a quick shower, put on a white tee and jeans, and styled my hair. Giving myself one last glance, I texted Bree telling her I was on my way, and grabbed my keys and climbed inside my car. I remembered the conversation I had had last night.

After I had dropped off Bree and gotten back, Liam and Louis were waiting inside my house. I knew I shouldn’t have given them a key.

“When are you going to ask Bree out?” Louis said, getting straight to the point.

“You are head over heels for her, yet you still haven’t asked her out. That’s not like you Zayn” Liam said.

I sighed. “Look lads, I want to make it special. I don’t want to randomly ask her, I want to make it special, on a special day, I want to do something she will always remember. She’s too special” I told them, and their face softened.

“Mate, Bree’s changing you” Louis said. I laughed. “She is”

“When are you gonna ask her?” Liam said, excited.

“Her birthday’s coming up in two days” I told them.

“And you want to ask her then?” Louis said, as excited as Liam. I felt a huge grin on my face.

“Yes, I already have something planned out”

“That’s great! Would you like us to help you?” Liam asked.

“I actually have something for you guys…”

I smiled, remembering. Bree’s birthday was tomorrow, and I had everything planned out. Tomorrow was the day that Bree Anderson was going to be my girlfriend, and just the thought of it made my heart flutter.

Bree’s POV

I was done fixing my hair when Zayn texted me that he was on his way. I smiled, giving myself one last glance in the mirror. I had straightened my hair today, and had on just mascara and eyeliner. Since today was going to be a warm day, I put on a light blue flowy lace dress, with a brown thin belt in the waist, and brown sandals. I thought it was cute, and hopefully Zayn liked it. I smiled when I saw Zayn’s car appear from the window, Zayn coming out. I grabbed my bag and phone, and I was just about to reach the door when I heard Zayn knocking. I opened the door to see his smiling gorgeous face. He was wearing a tight white tee shirt that clung to his chest, his tattoos visible, with jeans and black high tops. He looked like a bad boy, but he was my sweetheart.