Chapter 37

Heeeeeeey guys!!! :D So sorry I haven't update in a while, long story short, I was grounded for a week, a half written chapter waiting to be finished in my iPod. But I got my stuff back, and here it is!! :D

Just a warning: This chapter... Pure fluffy fluffiness. It's so fluffy I OD'd on the fluffiness xD haha, kidding but it's so cute, I wish it was real *sighs*

Guys, guess what?! IJGK has reached 115,000+ reads!! :O Omg, OMG ASDFGHJKL AHHHHHH!! Never in a million years would I think I would ever have that many reads! You guys are incredible!! The best ever! No words can describe how amazing all of you are! Ahhhhh! Also, 150+ fans!! :O ahhhh! Party Time! Thank you to all who have fanned, love you all! And those who haven't fanned, I still love you! In a not creepy way... Yeah LOVE YOU GUYS! xD

Song for this chapter: Little Things by the very amazing One Direction :)

This very fluffy chappy is dedicated to @iHeartBritishBoys (I love British Boys too!!! xD) for her lovely comment on the last chapter :)

Please please please don't forget to VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! All that good stuff :D

Enjoy<3

********************************************************************************

Bree's POV

I quietly open the front door, peering around. Ok, coast is clear. I quietly come in, and close the door, the quiet click the only sound in the house. Thank god the house has carpet, or my clattery footsteps would have just ruined it.

Leaving my stuff on the couch, I tiptoe to his room, and quietly open the door. I see him, asleep on his bed, as I had suspected. He looked so adorable, his dark messy bed hair all over the place, wrapped up in his blanket, his face peaceful, his dark eyelashes fluttering in his sleep. I was tempted to take a picture, just to capture the moment.

Not wanting to creepily stare at him any longer as he slept (I had just had an Edward moment, let me be), I tiptoe to his bed. I lean down, and whisper in his ear "Good morning Zayn"

He stirs a little bit, and he sleepily opens his eyes. His gaze locks with mine, and a goofy grin appears on his face.

"Good morning beautiful" he said. "Now you are a view I'd love to wake up every morning to"

My cheeks instantly blush, and his smile grows.

"You are so cute" he chuckles.

"So are you" I laugh. "Loving the messy hair" I said, running my hand through his soft hair.

"New look" he said with a wink. Suddenly he grabs me, pulling me so I'm lying down on top of him.

"This is better" he said. I rolled my eyes, playfully hitting him on the shoulder, making him laugh.

"Six months, you believe it? It seems like forever" he said, his grip on my waist tightening a bit.

"It does" I agreed. "I don't want it to end"

"It will never end" Zayn said, looking in my eyes. "When I see my future, I see it with you. I don't think I can picture it without you in it. I love you Bree"

"I love you too Zayn" I whispered.

Our lips connected, our kiss slow at first but becoming more passionate. He nipped my bottom lip, but I denied, teasing him. I could hear him groan, making me smile.

Then, his lips left mine, and before I could react, he rolled us over, so he was on top. My eyes flew open, and I saw Zayn smirking at me.

"Teasing me?" he asked.