Chapter 31

Heeey guys! :) New chappy! :D

Ok, so I've had a few requests from you guys for me to read your guys stories, and I do read them, and I must say they are amazing! I also read the ones that you dedicate to me, and thank you for all the dedications! :)

And to those who ask me when I'll update *cough cough Cpluckygirl :P* I uploaded! And a long chapter too! :) But also thank you for all your lovely comments! :)

This chapter is dedicated to @smileyface18 because I really liked her comment on the last chapter ^.^

Song for this chapter: Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran, I absolutely love that song! :)

Enjoy<3

********************************************

Zayn's POV

I drove in silence, my hand intertwined with Bree's, her brown hair drifting by the wind coming from the open window.

We had come back from LA to London, and today was the day that I was taking her to Bradford to meet my family.

I was excited, and nervous. Bree meant the whole world to me, and I wanted my family to love her. She made me happy, she made me smile like a fool, she was the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last when I fall asleep. I wanted my family to see how happy she makes me, and what I've told them, they already adored her.

Taylor Swift's new song, Everything Has Changed, came on, and I saw Bree smile and sing softly.

"All I know as you held the door,  

you'll be mine and I'll be yours. 

I know since yesterday,  

that everything has changed"

I looked up at her, and she smiled at me, and I felt butterflies. I still can't believe she's mine. She's just too perfect. She was the girl for me, and I loved her with all my heart.

I had a sudden flashback. At the VMA's. I had come back from being at the interviewers, and I had seen Eliza, Eleanor, and Danielle by themselves.

"Where's Bree?" I asked, wanting to see my girlfriend.

"She went to tell Taylor good luck, she went that way" Eliza said, pointing. I smiled and walked in that direction. I saw Taylor, but where was Bree?

I then heard arguing, and I looked to see Bree and Connor. They knew each other? I knew she disliked him, but she had never mentioned she knew him. I got closer to see what they were arguing about, hidden from their sight.

"You know that I don't like you" I said, my voice still icy.

"You used to like me" I froze when he said that.

"Used to. That was the past"

"What, and your feelings changed? Cause mine haven't" I balled my fists when he said that.

"You were my first love, and you cheated on me! You only used me to get fame! Sure, I was depressed and heartbroken, but I got over you! And now, a year later, after I'm finally happy and in love with the boy of my dreams, you come back saying that you still love me?!" Bree said. I stood there, shocked. Bree and Connor went out? He cheated on her? I felt myself getting angry. What kind of a bloody baster is he?! Why would he cheat on Bree?! I could hear the pain and anger in her voice. Does she still have feelings for him?

"Use? I never used you!" he said.

"Oh, really" she scoffed. "Then how was it that you were all lovey dovey with me, and when I got Mike to get you your record company, you completely blew me off, just using me because I was a supermodel to help your popularity and fame grow, and ended up cheating on me?!"