Chapter 47

Heeeey guys!

ASDFGHJKL I'm so excited for this chapter, like you have no idea!! I've been wanting to write this so bad, and now the time came! Everything will be explained!

It's kinda short, but SO DRAMA FILLED YOUR MIND WILL BE LIKE ASDFGHJKL trust me!

Song for this chapter is Finding Me Out by The Friday Night Boys

Enjoy<3 :D

***************************************************************************

Bree's POV

I began to regain consciousness, my eyes fluttering open. I had to blink a couple of times for my eyes to adjust.

I looked around, taking in my surroundings. The place seemed to be a basement, it was illuminated but it was still dark, and the shadows made it look really creepy. There was a doorway, with a closed door, and the rest of the place was filled with boxes of junk.

I looked down and saw that I was tied to a chair, rope holding me down by my wrists and lega, though nluckily othing was covering my mouth.

Ahh the memories, I thought sarcastically. Speaking of memories...

Everything from the night came to me, and I remembered what happened. And why I wasn't surprised of the situation. I knew exactly who my kidnaper was.

"Well well well. Sleeping Beauty finally woke up" called a sickly familiar voice.

"Ahh Danny, long time no see" I said, my voice cold.

I saw him in the shadows, and he suddenly came to the light. Same brown hair, same blue eyes, though his hair was shaggier.

"It's been a while Bree" said Danny mockingly.

"Where's your buddy Jimmy, hmm?" I pressed.

"In jail, where you and your little friends sent him" said Danny.

"Not my fault he can't drive. But you should've had joined him, given him some company. I knew you guys were close, you even kidnap together" I said. "But last I saw you, One Direction locked you up in a closet. But you're not looking too bad. Might need a little trim, but same ugly Danny"

His eyes narrowed. "And you're still the same bitchy model with the same attitude" he said.

"Such harsh words" I said.

"It's the truth"

"So's yours"

He glared again.

"Okay Danny boy, what do you want from me this time?" I asked. "Money?"

He smirked. "I'm not doing this for me"

"What for then?"

"He's doing it for me" called a voice from the doorway.

That voice. I knew exactly who it was. That voice isn't easy to forget.

She began walking down from the doorway, her heels clicking in each step. As she reached the last one, the light hit her face, giving me a perfect view of her sneery smile and cold blue eyes.

"Nicole" I glared.

"So nice to see you again Bree. Last time we saw each other, I was lip locking with Zayn" she said in a sickly sweet voice.

My hands clenched into fists at her words, the memory coming to me like a slap in the face.

She smiled at me before continuing. "Yes, so long..."