Chapter 22

Heeey guys! sorry i took so long to upload, school started, and i've been super busy, and i haven't really had a lot of time to type. Blegh, Sophmore year. But here it is! Chapter 22! :)

So, after all this drama these past chapters, this is a fun one! so hopefully you guys like! And there's a new character, so that's exciting.

So, i got a message on the last chapter, adn to clear up some confusion: Zayn and Bree are not dating officially YET. That will come in the next two chapters! I wanted to make Zayn asking Bree to be his gf special, so i'm doing it on a special! You will soon see! ^.^

Oh, and sorry for any mistakes, i don't edit my chapters! :P i know i know, i should, but when i upload, i get excited to start the next one, and i just don't feel like typing :/ lol but i will!

This chapter is dedicated to @Turtles_, thank youfor the dedication hun! ^.^ we are doing a fan fic together, so look out for that! :)

Song for this chapter: Beautiful People by Cher Lloyd ft Carolina Liar, no no it has nothing to do with the chapter, it's cause it's my new favorite song, and i want you guys to hear t if you haven't. I love it!<3 ^.^

Pic on the side is of the very sexy Zayn Malik, who i love very very much.

oh, btw @Alaa1999, Zayn's still mine!!!! lol ;D

Enjoy<3

**********************************************************************

Bree’s POV

After leaving the store, we had stopped by my house to put the stuff away. Zayn, being the gentleman he is picked up the bags as he said he was (or he was just trying to impress me, either way I still I still loved it), and helped put everything away. The whole car ride home, I was smiling, replaying what the girl said in my mind, and I smiled now, replaying it. “I totally ship Zaree!”. I smiled at this. The fans had even made a couple name for us, I thought that was adorable. We weren’t officially dating or anything, but I still loved what we had.

“What do you want to do?” Zayn asked, breaking out my thoughts. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and pulled me close.

“I kinda wanted to see the boys and Danielle” I said, smiling at him. He pouted, making him look adorable. “you don’t want to be with me?”

“Of course!” I said, pecking him on the lips. “But I want to see them too”. He pouted again. “Fine” he grumbled playfully. I laughed.

“I want to surprise them though, but not in the ‘Hey look I’m here randomly at your doorstep!’, like I really want to surprise them. Want to be my partner in crime?” I asked him. It was his turn to laugh.

“Sure love, but I don’t think Lou’s gonna be really happy with me stealing his partner in crime” he told me, winking.  “Louis will live” I tell him. He laughs again. I loved his laugh. It never failed to make my heart flutter. “I just can’t think of anything” I tell him.

He thinks a bit. “I have a plan”

Zayn’s POV (haven’t done him in a while :P)

I walk up the steps to Liam’s apartment, where the boys where hanging out. Danielle and Eleanor had come over, so Louis and Liam were excited. I got a spare key Liam had given me (we all have keys to each other’s apartments, incase anything happened, but we needed to watch out for Niall when he runs out of food at his place, because he comes to steal ours). A huge smile lit up my face. Bree and I were finally together. After all the drama that had happened between us, we were finally together. The past two weeks had been hell for me. I was depressed. How could she have told me that what we had meant nothing to her? That she didn’t want to talk to me? Was I not good enough for her? After the phone call, I was too much of a coward to call back, not wanting to be hurt. Because what she had said hurt me, even though it wasn’t really her. I had experienced hurt before, from other relationships I had to the hate, but nothing compared to this. I was literally heartbroken.